Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo Empty Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

-Tsuna stood in a large forest, closing his eyes briefly. His clan were great chakra sensors due to being able to see people's chakra just through the Sharingan eyes. With his great level, he could do this without a problem. Now, he had to fight his own student; oh, would he love beating the living crap out of this Romeo. But, he yawned, waiting for his student to arrive; when the kid arrived, he'd know it too.-

Tsuna Uchiha (Thinking to himself): "Now to remind myself, my elements, though contradictory, are perfect for this village. When fire and water combine, they may cause an explosion from the collision, or even a thick mist. What my student can do, is unknown. But, I must rationalize things clearly. He is the student; I am the mentor. I must think above his young plans, and prove the better is I. Good luck, young chunin. You shall need it."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo Empty Re: Tsuna Uchiha versus Tenshi Hoyo

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Tenshi jumped from a tree and landed several yards away from Tsuna. He was about to fight his new mentor, who all he knew about was that he was an Uchiha and had the sharingan. This would be interesting having to figure out his abliities as his sensei would have to do for him. Smiling, he thought to himself. His sharingan will be an easy fix. Before the fight started, he wanted to at least have a talk with his sensei. Since this was a spar, he was sure they wouldn't kill each other, but you never knew what could happen. "So Tsuna, How powerful do you think I am? I don't doubt your abilities, but I'm still interested in an opinion." Knowing Tsuna was an Uchiha, he would have to avert his eyes until the fight began, looking to the ground with his eyes, but his head staying up as if he was looking.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

https://girei.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

-Tsuna sensed his opponent's arrival before he could speak, knowing his student had arrived already. He heard his student's words, him jumping up without even opening his eyes. He opened his eyes, admiring his student's efforts, but knowing he couldn't keep it up for long. He decided to let out a cold response.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "You expect me to answer that? Boy, I'm not your father, and I won't child you around. I won't say you're special, the best, or epic. I'm not your old sensei either. So don't ask me for answers I don't know. For right now, you're nothing but a Genin like the other two. That is.. unless you can prove to me your rank in this fight?"
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Tenshi's smile faded as his sensei spoke, seeing as everything he said meant he wasn't here to try and know his student except for his power. Sighing slightly, he would just have to show the man his power. But before he began, he made one final comment to him. "You don't know this Tsuna, and you probably won't care, but my father died in my arms as I carried his bleeding body to this villages hospital. He never had the chance to tell me any of those things. Maybe that's what your parents did for you, but not me." With that, Tenshi performed a few hand seals, and used his Hidden Mist Technique. Soon the entire field was covered in mist, and since the Sharingan saw chakra, his presence was blinded from Tsuna because he saw him everywhere. Drawing his Katana, the blade infused with the hidden mist technique, even more thick mist poured out into the field. Body flickering behind Tsuna to a tree, he jumped forward making a vertical slash in an attempt to hit Tsuna. After saying something like that, he wasn't going to go easy. Having drawn a kunai, he followed up with a second slash after the swipe with his blade.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 pm

-By the stepping on the tree, he was alerted of his opponent's location, him acting as though he didn't know. He formed a whip out of the moisture in the air; it was his whip of water.-

Tsuna Uchiha (Whispering): "Suiben!"

-
He suddenly turns around, attempting to bind Tenshi. He would on the whip, pulling his binded pupil to him. He wanted to get to know him throughout the ordeal.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "So, boy... I'm... a good guy. Why don't you tell me what happened to your father? You think your the only one who has family wiped out? Most of my clan was massacred... a separate Branch in Konoha. So you think you had it tough? What about them? I've heard many stories of war... your's is the just the bottom of the scrap, you little ass."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Tenshi slashed at the water whip with his Katana, moving past it and rolling on the ground into the mist before standing back up and listening to what the man had to say, enough respect to give him words. "You want to know what happened to my father? I'll at least tell you. We were on a mission to eliminate a group of criminals, high in rank. During the fight, the leader slashed at my fathers neck, slicing and ripping out part of his spine. That was enough for me to finish each and every one of them with a single Water Dragon. The leader, I killed personally, impaling him on four wooden spikes and leaving him to rot. I had to pick up my father, and carry him through the forest and through the village, wishing for him not to be dead. Before I reached that hospital, he told me the truth about my life. Things I didn't know. And after that, he asked me for forgiveness. He asked me to forgive him for keeping those things from me. Before I could answer him, he died, at the steps of the hospital. I forgave him, and left. That's what happened to my only relative. And for you, with your story, I know of the uchiha massacre in konoha. But, if it bothers you so much, and you wanted to be there to help your family, why weren't you there? I had to watch my father die while I carried him. To me all it seems is that you heard some war stories and collected the news from other ninja." With his story being told and point given, he had been performing hand seals throughout the talk, a large ball of water forming in the air behind him. When he was done talking, a water dragon shot out, moving at high speed directly at Tsuna, not giving him the ability to answer. With the water Dragon coming at him, Tenshi threw the kunai he had been holding prior to the hand seals in an attempt to distract the Uchiha even though he was already blind. Backing up, Tenshi prepared another set of hand seals for another technique waiting for the successful strike of the water dragon that he hoped would soon follow.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 pm

-Despite his Sharingan failing he was able to dodge the kunai, that being the only thing it was good for right now. The Water Dragon hit him, knocking him backwards, rolling on the ground before standing back up.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "Peh! Tell me... you feel that empty feeling. That if you were stronger... or something more... just maybe... maybe you could've stopped it. Do you wonder... how things would've been different if you could've stopped it? Maybe we have equal ground there. If I was at Konoha that fateful night, I'd be stuck in your situation... watching as my father, and people die. So don't tell me I don't know what it's like. I couldn't save any of the Uchiha that died in Konoha... maybe I could've. But tell me, now that you're strong... what will you do?"

-While responding, he performed a single handseal, letting out four Clones, not hollow, but illusions. This would atleast allow him to confuse his opponent. Any bunshin could be conceivable to be the real Tsuna. This would give him some time, them pulling out kunai, and charging from the direction the Water Dragon came from. However, along the way, within the confusion, he would separate from the clones, preparing his own attack.-
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Tenshi could hear movement and stopped his hand seals, having to go for another attack. Body flickering to the side of the field, he used his Water Wave Palm technique to start at one side of the clearing, and then go horizontally to the other side with a fast moving jet of water, which could easily immobilize Tsuna and any of his clones. Since they were blind, it wouldn't be easy to dodge unless he was smart enough to jump when the sound of water came towards him. Not wasting any unneeded chakra, he stopped the water wave palm as it reached the other side of the clearing. He then responded if the Jounin could hear. "I don't feel empty inside at all, Tsuna! I've never had to feel empty. My father was always proud of me, and still was even if I couldn't save him. And I've already taken action to make up for that loss, by developing my own special technique. My years of sorrow are already over, and I no longer have to be depressed about what happened. And, my current strength has nothing to do with what I will do. My actions are to protect everyone I meet, and make sure nothing happens to them. As far as my teammates go, I would care for them like I would my family. And - if we survive this fight, that's how I would treat you." Now that he was done responding, he waited to hear for his senseis movement to make another attack. He was slightly blinded by the mist aswell because his katana constantly emitted more of it.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm

-Tsuna smirked, he was able to hear the sound of rushing waters, but not able to know when it was close until it was. He would leap above the crashing waters, performing handseals as he did. The water would leave a trail, being the perfect attack measure. His chakra manifested itself in the water near his opponent, making a spinning drill attack. This would attempt to hit Tenshi from multiple directions, his own attack hurting him.-

Tsuna Uchiha (Whispering): "Suigadan!"
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Tenshi saw the multiple water drills coming up at him, jumping upward as he slashed at two of them to dispel a small part of the attack. As he was in the air and the drills came up at him, he body flickered back to the other side of the field, knowing the drills wouldn't be able to come to him there. Needing to attack his enemy again, Tenshi made a water clone out of the mist, which provided more than enough moisture. Both of them walked forward in the mist, Tenshi and the clone soon spotting their enemy in the thick mist. The clone ran forward to slice Tsuna with a kunai, a fake katana sheathed on the clones back to look like the real Tenshi. While that happened, Tenshi jumped up and aimed downward at Tsuna, using his Violent Water Wave technique to fire a blast of powerful water down at the Jounin. This would kill the water clone in the process if it successfully hit both of them.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 am

-He deactivated his sharingan, the chakra blinding his vision. He instantly saw the figure coming close, him knowing it couldn't be his opponent. Only a fool would recklessly wander into the mist, or rush into an attack like that. He quickly pulled out a senbon, attempting to toss a senbon. Even if he missed, he scattered, moving until he'd find a clearing. This would be his escape from the mist, giving him his sight back. He could only attempt to avoid the violent water wave. It was his only hope of escaping.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "You cannot hide forever, you'll have to come out of the dark sooner or later."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 am

Tenshi was actually a little relieved he would get to leave his own attack, stopping the wave of water before it started taking too much chakra. He ran in the same direction he thought his enemy to be, the clone having been dispersed. Soon he noticed the opening in the mist to another large clearing. He would make a perfect entrance. Slamming his hand on the ground, his good friend and combat partner Hikigaeru was summoned, both standing together in the mist. It seemed his friend was just at a party, being in the middle of a sentence, he stopped and looked at Tenshi. "Haha- Wait..Tenshi? Come on, man, I was just telling a good joke! What's up?" The frog turned and faced Tenshi, noticing the mist he figured his friend was in a fight. Tenshi smiled at Hikigaeru, he was always doing something so productive. "I'm sparring with my sensei. And I'm going to let you help me out, so come on." The two of them jumped out into the clearing, turning to face the Jonin. The toad stood at eight foot, towering over both of them. Holding a staff, the toad looked at the man, and started laughing hysterically. "Gahahahaha! This guy is YOUR SENSEI!? Oh what a joke! HAHAHAHAHA!" The toad was unable to control himself for just a moment, wiping his eyes and returning to a battle position. Tenshi had cracked up a bit aswell, but did his best to stay serious. "Ah man that was funny. Okay, so let's get started. I ain't got all day you know." Tenshi nodded, the both of them would begin their attack now. Tenshi performed multiple hand seals along with his Toad friend, eight spears of compacted water formed in the air above Tenshi. He had used his Impaling Eight Water Spears technique. The Toad performed his Arashi technique, lightning being focused on the blunt end of his staff. The Toad then motioned at Tenshi, who brought his hand forward sending the eight spears at and around Tsuna. Three were focused directly at him, and the other five around him so that if he tried to dodge at least one would hit. All of them would make near medium sized explosions of water. Hikigaeru jumped up and over to
Tsuna, ready to swing his staff and began his attack.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 am

Tsuna Uchiha: "Well, Frog Legs, the real joke is you."

-Tsuna performed quick handseals after body flickering before the Water Spears were sent at him. He spewed out multiple small fireballs, directing that at each of the incoming Water Spears. If successful, the spears' explosion would give a smoke cover, him activating his Sharingan no matter what happened. Inside the fireballs were senbon, carrying extra penetrating power for the fireballs. He just had to hope the attack worked.-
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 am

Tenshi wasn't expecting Tsuna to react the way he did. "Hikigaeru, get back here! We need to try another tactic!" The toad stopped in his tracks, wanting so badly to beat the Jounin's skull in for calling him frog legs, returned to his position, jumping back. Some of the fireballs missed due to the speed of the spears, five being hit, but rather than providing the smoke screen he had been hoping for, the explosion of water simply consumed the smoke and left Tsuna to be hit by flying puddles. The other three spears though continued to move forward, not making impact with him, but slightly destroying the landscape around him, with water splashing onto Tsuna again. "What plan do ya have now, Tenshi? Tenshi stood for a moment, thinking of his next move. "I need some time to think, and, I don't know whether he has Mangekyo or not, so don't make eye contact." The Toad nodded, they would need to buy some time. "Got it."
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

-Tsuna blocked himself from the ongoing water, performing familar handseals with quick speed. This move would manifest chakra as drills in the water once more. It was going at multiple directions at his student, and the frog at a quick pace. When hitting the frog, he just had it to penetrate the body enough to weaken it. If the attempt to hit Tenshi worked, it would just give normal damage. He had a back-up move at well, tossing shuriken upwards so to hit incase there was an attempted leap to dodge by the frog.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "C'mon you little Toad... come hit me? I'd like to see what's it like to disect a live frog."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Tenshi and Hikigaeru looked at the water drills coming for them, and then they both nodded to each other knowing what to do. Tenshi performed the body flicker technique so that he was behind Tsuna, quickly drawing his Katana and swinging downward diagonally in an attempt to make contact with the shoulder, back, and leg. Hikigaeru jumped to the side of the water drills, with the shuriken passing over him, he jumped up into the air and performed his Kaen ninjutsu. He blew a jet of flames down at Tsuna, as Tenshi attempted to follow up with a horizontal slash at him, before jumping out of the way of the blaze that now headed for Tsuna. With him having to dodge the fire, the jet stopped from Hikigaeru's mouth, and he continued to fall downward towards Tsuna bringing his staff up and then slamming it down on the ground where he believed Tsuna had been as he landed.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

-He had to move quick, his Sharingan alerting him that his opponent suddenly disappeared. He didn't know where until his opponent went there. In the meantime, he focused briefly, making the all the water drills spin upwards in the fire jet's direction, circling, until they'd hit a collision with each other. They would create a rain cloud, diminishing most of fire. He didn't need control after they circled, so he promptly released his focus to return to his normal state of mind. Then, it hit him... literally. He could feel the cutting in his shoulder, rolling to the right before the attack could continue on him. He'd continue moving to avoid the remaining flames from engulfing him-

Tsuna Uchiha: "Tell me, how can you deal without your Wart-Head companion over here? And I'm curious, does he use cause of your good tongue... even when not in battle, Hikigaeru?"

-He performed the Tiger Handseal, two Water Clones shooting out of the ground, each alike to him in appearance, wielding his Sword. They stood on both sides, each one facing one enemy. He simply stood there, waiting for a reaction. His clone facing Tenshi could block Tenshi's sword, and the clone facing the Frog could attack with the duplicated sword.-
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Tenshi watched as he created the water clones, standing, slightly pleased with his cut to Tsuna's shoulder. Hikigaeru saw the water clone come up as he was landing, attempting to smash it with his staff, even if he didn't hit the pressure of the blunt end hitting the ground would send a very light shockwave. As he landed, he immediately brought his staff up to the kunai side, attempting to slice and kill the water clone with repeated strikes and different angled combos.
Tenshi quickly performed a few hand seals, and blew forward using his Violent Water Wave Technique in an attempt to dispel the water clone and make another good hit on Tsuna, as he was close enough for a powerful strike from the blast of water. Neither of them responded to his comment.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 pm

-The Water Clone facing the Frog was able to hold it's own well. It blocked the blunt-end with the side of the sword, surviving the vibrations of the shock wave. It used the sharingan to block the strikes as quick as possible, using different movements with the blade to hold off the frog.

The Clone going against Tenshi ran fast as the boy made the handseals, attempting a deep lunge into the boy's chest, hoping it'd hit. Despite being only a clone, the damage would be real, able to weaken his own student by such a deep attack. Tsuna just stood back, letting his clones use Kenjutsu to hold them off.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "Doesn't it suck having to be someone's bitch, Frog Legs? You should give him orders for a change."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Still they both didn't respond to his comments. As the clone attempted to stab Tenshi, he jumped up and released his water technique, blowing water directly at the water clone, and then blasting up back to Tsuna. Hikigaeru attempted to hit the clone with the electrical part of his staff, as seeing the lgithning didn't spread down to his hand, he would be immune if the clone water became electrified. After that attempt, he swung his staff diagonally using his Wind technique, creating a wind blade that flew at Tsuna from behind. After the wind blade was moving, Hikigaeru continued to combat the water clone if it was still alive.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:43 pm

-As he jumped, the clone lunged the sword, attempting to hit Tenshi at an angle that it would still pierce his chest. Either way, that clone would die when the attack reached him, dispersing into a puddle of water. The real Tsuna would leap when the wave attack came at him, it passing over him, and him landing on the wet ground.

The water clone sparring with the Frog backed away, moving quick to avoid it's advances. Tsuna would sense it with his Sharingan, him attempting to roll out of the way, with the attack most likely cutting through the wave from Tenshi, then heading at Tenshi as he landed. Tenshi would have to be fast to escape his partner's own attack if it continued at him. The Frog would have to continue sparring with the remaining water clone now.-

Tsuna Uchiha (Clone): "Feel like stopping it now, seeing as we're going nowhere with this, or do you want me-... um... us, to drop serious pain on you? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that, now would you?"
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Tenshi simply ducked as the wind blade went over him, cutting up the landscape behind him as he stood back up. "I'm not even getting started yet." Tenshi was determined to defeat his opponent. No matter what the cost. Hikigaeru used one of his special finishing combos, moving slightly faster than before in an attempt to finish the water clone. Now it was Tenshi's turn to outnumber his sensei. Tenshi performed the Water Clone Technique, two clones of himself now ready to fight. All three Tenshi's body flickered around Tsuna as they swung, the real Tenshi dropping down from above to shove his sword through Tsuna's body, one clone going to immobilize him by cutting his leg, and the other moving forward at him to plunge his blade into Tsuna's chest. Three blades heading for one person, and all of them being there almost instantly, Tsuna wouldn't have time to body flicker away. He'd have to act, very quickly.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm

-Tsuna was now out of options. He was blindsided on three spots, only one way to avoid impact. He had a single handseal held, it the only way to save him. He would attempt to make nearly unescapable damage, unless his opponent's were quick enough to use Body Flicker at such an immense pace. Once his opponent was unexpectedly falling on him, and at the last second, he performed the Substitution skill. To top it off, he was replaced by a log, an explosion tag stuck to it. In his hidden location, he immediately made the handseal to ignite the explosion, most likely consuming the water clones, and the real Tenshi, whom he didn't know was falling on him, if they couldn't react fast enough to escape it.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "Tell me... would your father want this from you? Trying so hard to hurt the people you considered your family and people you wanted to protect? Just ask yourself that before telling me you actually want this to continue."

-He asked his student a personal question, him honestly done playing around with his student, and wanting no further conflict between them. He has had his fun for the day, and just wanted to leave with no harm feelings. The Water clone would disperse into a puddle from the different combo given by the Frog, causing damage, making it break down into it's natural state.-
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 am

Tenshi knew this wasn't going to be good for him, but just as the tag was about to ignite Hikigaeru jumped in grabbing him and pulling him out of the explosion as the water clones were destroyed. They both landed safely, the water clone of Tsuna being dispersed. "You okay, bud?" Tenshi nodded, sheathing his katana and allowing Hikigaeru to take his leave, thanking him before the toad poofed away. Tsuna's words passed through his mind now that he had a second to process them. Tenshi hadn't been the one that wanted this fight in the first place, remembering his sensei calling him here. He was starting to get carried away with it, thinking of his father he figured it was time to stop. "..We'll call it a draw, Tsuna-sensei. The fight isn't going anywhere. I think it's fair to say we're equal."
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

-He appeared before his student, placing his hand on Tenshi's shoulder unexpectedly. He had to give one final message to his student before departing. It was important.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "What were those words you said, 'I want to protect everyone?' I hope you can fulfill, my pupil. But seeing you in this fight... will it be you... or they?"
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next