Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!

Go down

Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble! Empty Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!

Post by Koto Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am

Summons: Magpie (Common Green Magpie; White-Throated Magpie-Jaw (Messenger); Black Throated Magpie-Jay (Ninjutsu))

Techniques

Chakra Sensing
This technique is used by sensors to detect someone's chakra. Using this technique, sensors can tell when enemies are approaching, and can easily track down targets. The range of this technique varies between sensors.

Secret Technique: Ten Handed Jay
Using this technique, the user (Kizu) summons a handful of birds from their hands, creating a flurry of birds which can be used to distract, or attack the enemy with numerous pecking and spurring of their talons. - The user is able to remotely maneuver the birds via hand seal, and control precise movements and patterns. - The amount of birds varies to how much Kizu wants to summon.

Secret Technique: Feather Storm
Using this technique, the user (Kizu) summons a large cloud of feathers (mainly black), rather than actual birds. - With this, the user can distract, or cover for another attack. - The range of feathers can be ranged greatly from a small amount, to a larger radius depending on chakra use.

Secret Technique: Exploding Jay Missle
A technique used with caution, this technique allows the user (Kizu) to summon a bird, or several, which fly at the enemy and explode when in radius. - The burst is caused by Kizu's own instruction, via handseal, and can be equivelant to an exploding tag.

Secret Technique: One-Hundred Handed Jay
A technique which summons a large amount of Jays, which scatter the area, in a large enough cloud that it is nearly impossible to see through; though the flaw of the technique is that Kizu himself has no mastered control all of the birds precisely, though they do attack the enemy, he can't coordinate them as well as the original technique, Ten Handed Jay. The main use of the technique is to block the opponents senses (Sight, smell, hearing, and chakra-sensing).

Secret Technique: Feather Needle
This technique is considered, by Kizu, the most useful, as it's usage and resource varies greatly. - With a hand seal, Kizu can command one, or several feathers to become sharpened at the tip with chakra, and directed at the enemy, with enough force to cut skin, and even deflect a kunai. - Kizu can summon the feathers himself, use them from the Feather Storm Technique, or have them shot off of one of the birds he has summoned. Because of this, it is hard to predict when he is going to use this technique.

Other
All of Kizu's Techniques revolve around the same handseal (One handed "Kai" seal.), making it hard to base his techniques off of hand-movement only.

While Kizu's main goal in the team is to find, and lure the enemy out, without actually meeting them in combat, Kizu has stated several times that he could go head-to-toe with both his team-mates in combat.

Kizu's favorite food is Tortellini, while his least favorite is crab.

Kizu wishes to fight everybody, but usually leaves combat to his teammate.

Whilst most of his techniques revolve around the use of birds, Kizu primarily fights wielding a kunai, unless met with an opponent which forces him to use extra force.
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down