Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders

3 posters

Go down

A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders Empty A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders

Post by Koto Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm

The sound of tree branches snapping echoed throughout the forest; the duo made haste, taking precaution to be silent, as they had no need to yet. - Kizu had his hand raised above his forehead, holding his hair above his headband so that the longer locks would stop blowing in his face.

In the distance, Kizu could see a large mushroom that would make a good location for a quick rest. After a kick off from a tree close-by, Kizu descended down on the mushroom top, making a loud thump as small clouds of pollen lifted up around them. Kizu slowly stood up, looking back as his team mate landed behind him. Kizu had nodded to him, signaling that they were taking a rest. He had a feeling that Inbo would get exhausted soon from the weight of his pot.

Kizu gave a light punch to his left, popping his elbow, and then brought both hands together to form the ram seal. Small flares of chakra seemed to arise all around, mainly in condensed forms that outlined the frame of animals such as rabbits and deer. While in the distance, near a river there was a larger chakra. Hmm... From the feel of it, I would definitely say it was an animal... Too expanded to be a human. - But the chakra is uncontrolled... A summon, possibly? Probably best not to tell Inbo... If I did, he would want to keep moving, and keep a low profile... But he needs rest. Rather he wants it or not... We both do.

After finishing up his search, Kizu turned around with a wide smile on his face. His hand reached up towards the seal and he lightly tapped it, causing a single kunai to appear within his grasp.

"Alright, so here's how the mission is going to be. - We're going to infiltrate Kumogakure as aids sent by the Tsuchikage. - Once inside we'll have to move quickly... The Raikage will likely become suspicious if he figures out that we're not there to see him; the council wants this threat removed without anyone being notified. Not even the Tsuchikage knows of the situation... Otherwise I'm sure it'd be alright to notify the Raikage."

Kizu crouched down and began cutting into the mushroom, for no specific reason.

"They call our target "The Black Marsh" for his significant skill of Mud-based Earth Release, and using it to hide from his opponents, while he kills them. - Originally you were chosen because your Earth Release would block his, emptying out the bogs he would make. There's others more suitable for the mission, but you're a nobody, a pawn. They would use you to see if it works. But I did some research... You're not going alone. You need a sensor, someone who also likes to block out senses and use blind spots to his advantage. - So I've stepped in. You're a great shinobi... But I won't lose my best friend... I mean... Who else would I stalk?"

Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders Empty Re: A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders

Post by Inbō Sake Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

In the distance, Inbō's partner disappeared into a small clearing in the forest. What lied ahead would soon be in sight, but for now Inbō continued to jump from tree to tree. The branches cracked and buckled, but his movements were too quick to create lasting damage. The thick trunks produced weak limbs in these parts of the forests, but most branches were still capable of holding ninja. They would especially need the strength in the case of holding Inbō and his pot. Clack after clack of sandal striking wood could be heard with the piercing cracks of sticks that only resounded a few meters.

Inbō's journey forward was quiet for now. The two had finished their talk since they had left Iwagakure and began the mission, quiet rumbles still emerging from Inbō's stomach as he had never eaten. He debated having a sip of Sake in his mind, but he decided not to take the risk with his low tolerance to it. There would be no point in becoming a useless shinobi on a mission as important as this, whatever it could possibly be. Every mission was important to Inbō, except maybe a few D-Rank missions that could have been accomplished without the aide of shinobi. But honest work was good work, and for that he could not complain.

Below him, Inbō could see all kinds of wildlife stalking the forest as he soared above them from tree to tree. For every branch that he landed on, leaves would shake and fall from their places to be gently carried to the ground. Others were pulled right behind Inbō as he carried a trail of wind with his quick movements. But even the followers soon fell behind and rested at the surface, falling in-between blades of grass or into the foliage below. It was amazing to think that just outside the barren Iwagakure that so much life could flourish and prosper.

For now the daylight still saved them from the encumbering blindness that could hit them in the dark. Even if the moon were to arise, the high canopies of the trees would block out what little light it gave off. If they produced their own, they would become sitting ducks in a land full of surprises. At night, the forest was not a fun place to be, and so continuous movement was paramount to the success of this mission. A night in Kumogakure, surrounded by possible enemies, was better than a night in the forest surrounded by the unknown. At least then they could prepare and manage a defense.

Small glints of light shone through the leaves above, making small rays as the rush of wind blew hard onto Inbō's cheeks with a final push into the opening that Kizu had vanished to. Just below there was a large mushroom, in which his partner had landed only moments before him. Pollen clouded up around it powerfully, illuminated by the light shining down from above. Kizu entered Inbō's vision as he looked back at him, wind blowing locks of hair around his face while he waited for his partner to arrive. At this point, they will have reached a stage of no return, the mission was sealed for Inbō.

Landing with a weighted thud onto the mushroom after flying through the wall of pollen, Inbō leaned over and began to hold a hand over his mouth as he exhaled and then inhaled once more. "Shi-" followed by a loud series of sneezes would erupt from Inbō as he inhaled the pollen. A fit of shallow breaths and exhaustion later, Inbō sat down upon the mushroom as his partner Kizu took the liberty of scouting the area with his sensing techniques. Then as followed, he would begin to explain the situation thoroughly.

"Alright, so here's how the mission is going to be. - We're going to infiltrate Kumogakure as aids sent by the Tsuchikage. - Once inside we'll have to move quickly... The Raikage will likely become suspicious if he figures out that we're not there to see him; the council wants this threat removed without anyone being notified. Not even the Tsuchikage knows of the situation... Otherwise I'm sure it'd be alright to notify the Raikage."

A simple nod came in response from Inbō, who watched Kizu begin to crouch down and cut into the mushroom with a summoned kunai with little reason. But there was no point in questioning his actions, he was merely focusing on something while he spoke. Inbō listened on as Kizu further explain the situation.

"They call our target "The Black Marsh" for his significant skill of Mud-based Earth Release, and using it to hide from his opponents, while he kills them. - Originally you were chosen because your Earth Release would block his, emptying out the bogs he would make. There's others more suitable for the mission, but you're a nobody, a pawn. They would use you to see if it works. But I did some research... You're not going alone. You need a sensor, someone who also likes to block out senses and use blind spots to his advantage. - So I've stepped in. You're a great shinobi... But I won't lose my best friend... I mean... Who else would I stalk?"

Inbō simply nodded once more as he soaked in the information. So I would be used to counter is Earth Release alone through the use of my spontaneous craters... I see, that makes sense. It seems the nobody part was a bit much for a debrief, though it doesn't matter to me how he words it. It's certainly true that I'm just another soldier being sent off. It appears that he is also a sensor, so I suppose it's good that I'm friends with Kizu. His abilities will most definitely come in handy.

Inbō sat for a moment, and then stood in preparation to continue on. He wouldn't move though, as he would wait for the leadership of Kizu. He knew everything about this mission since he lost the orders, but whatever happened would happen as long as Inbō could get paid for the mission. He was broke, hungry, and bare at home. Of course, he could easily catch a fish, but there were more important things to do at the moment. He looked up for a moment, and then squinted and returned his eyes to the surface of the mushroom, affected by the light of the sun against his sensitivity.

Deciding to break the temporary silence, Inbō spoke up.

"I guess you'd have to stalk my ghost. Or, heh, maybe it'd be my turn to stalk you and see how many missions you really get under your sweater. How long until we continue moving? Daylight is precious in the forest."
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders Empty Re: A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders

Post by Deidara Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:38 am

All was quiet and docile in the forest during the duo's trek. Or, so it seemed to them. In the forest echoed the cries of an innocent creature, the wrought and pain filling the atmosphere that the two recently entered. At the scene of it, stood Arejiro, an eighteen-year-old, with his fingers embedded deep into their flesh and fur. From the look of it, the creature withstood a powerful kick to gut, embuing volatile into it's vulnerable body.

Similar to the nature of the chakra, the animal, a large, horned-hare had become quite volatile in nature. The creatures eyes had a tint of blueness when the technique used by Arejiro took place, and the crying in pain ensued, signifying the chain of events that caused such volatile nature. This horned-hare now became a danger to any nontrained persons in the forest, or those that could be somewhat vulnerable, which could include the two shinobi to an extent.

"Cause a little havoc for me, little one..." Arejiro said to himself in a hushed way. The wild hare leaped from tree branch to tree branch, leaping closer and closer to the unique duo. Arejiro had been remade to hate humans, instead of having a natural neutralness towards them. The change of heart that caused this, which the duo wouldn't know, is the creature's false memory of the humans taking, and eventually killing her offspring. Of course, it was easily a split between the childrne being devoured, but Arejiro wasn't in the mood for debates over such possibilities.

"The two travel together, and appear to be stopped... This will make the hunt much easier to proceed. But, life is yet the battle of the fittest, I must acknowledge... However, my instincts tell me they will not yield their movement for long. If they're truly as competent as shinobi should be, they must know when the prey... When the vermin is near... but is this no more than a ruse to draw me out? Is there deep-mind so vast that they predict a way to draw me out will come? I might be a bigger fool than father once told me. However, if I was the fool, that doesn't explain how he lost that death match years ago... Kukuku.

I cannot see, nor predict how they will react. However... I'm not their opponent. I'm quite certain the beast I've sent has greater instincts than they do, yet lacking in the humanistic qualities is what worries me. ...It's aggression driven, bloodlusted, and power-longingness leaves it with little thought than the creature usually contains. By the light of all, it could be slaughtered in an ambush... but I mustn't think of such things.

If the simpletons are able to defeat the creature, which that much I am certain, I shall introduce myself to them. What's the point of letting them simply walk away? I feel I'll owe them an introduction, and congradulate them on passing my little test. Oh, the f*ck am I kidding, I love playing with these little animals as if they were puppets... Kukuku. Now, let's see how much fun I'm going to have with these two specimens...
" He thought to himself, filling up with absolute joy at the fun he was having manipulating and indirectly forcing an animal into it's total slaughter.

Deidara
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

Wind blew restlessly across the area, spreading small waves of pollen in every direction. It was quite all around, peaceful. Kizu had met eyes with his partner, as he came to a finish of his statement. Even though it held a morbid message, he knew his partner would understand. It was their duty as Shinobi to die in the name of the country.

"I guess you'd have to stalk my ghost. Or, heh, maybe it'd be my turn to stalk you and see how many missions you really get under your sweater. How long until we continue moving? Daylight is precious in the forest."

"So is energy, Inbo. Now don't worry. Everything seems to be-"

In the distance, a faint screech in pain was heard. Instinctively Kizu cut off his sentence and clasped his hand together. - He could now feel the berserk chakra taking form into what seemed to be a rabbit. And close by it was a human. I see. The chakra split... It seems that in some way they were conjoined for a matter of time... But that large signature was an animal and human... Most likely a summoning technique. - ... The movements are quick and irrational... Most likely is endangered.

Before Kizu had been able to finish his thought, his attention was drawn away to the sound of a gurgling cry. Instinctively he leaped up, snatching the Kunai from the mushroom and getting in position to attack the oncoming creature. - From the tree tops, an auburn blur leaped high into the air, stretching its arms out as it came soaring down at them. - It appeared to look similar to a rabbit, though it bore large antlers on it's head that were stained with blood.

Kizu gave a quick glance at Inbo then returned his gave to the creature.

"Somethings up! It's not normal, Inbo! It may be small but its signature is unnatural! It seems to be fast enough to move as if it were using a Body Flicker of some sort..."

There was another source... A person... A summoner. They're attacking us? Kizu grinned slightly, tossing the kunai up, and slinging his left hand across his chest, whipping it to his side. If I make a brief opening, I can escape while Inbo kills him. A silly rabbit shouldn't be too much... Nodding to himself, Kizu whipped his hand back around, send the kunai straight at the hare at an angle in which it would pierce it's skull if not dodged.

Immediately after, Kizu leaped to the side, and took off in the direction of the second chakra source. Leaving his partner to fight the hare.

(Sorry for short post. After 3 hours... I lost my flow)
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum