Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya

2 posters

Go down

Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  Empty Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am

-He had waited in the forest terrain for the Ero-Sannin, someone, whom according to rumors was more of a pervert well-known, than an actual skilled-shinobi. To the East and West, a were separate rivers with moderately-sized stone landmasses in the center of the large lakes. He however, waited in the south of the large forest, awaiting the Sannin's arrival with care.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "... A Legendary Shinobi, whose a pervert. And those damned Village members called me mad. Well, like them, this strange man will disappear... or am I just talking to myself. Yes, nothing crazy about conversing with oneself, now is there, Meimei?"

-As he oddly talked to himself, he rubbed his arms on blank air, seeming to speak to himself, but in his mind it was an invisible dog. Strangely enough, he seemed to be admitting he was mad through these actions, despite denial. He kept his hand on his dagger, preparing to pull it out of it's holster as he'd use Body Flicker with high-speed movement when he needed necessary. This was the start-up plan for him. Now, he continued waiting, the Ero-Sannin should've been arriving about now.-

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya  Empty Re: Jigoboro Hasuru v Jiraiya

Post by Toad Sage Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am

Jiraiya was travleing the shinobi world like he usualy did. He travled for several reasons and today he reason was he was looking for inspiration on what to write for his new book. Like usual he was brain dead and couldnt think of anything, so he decided to go look for inspiration not knowing what he was looking for. As he walked down the trail of a thick, large forest Jiraiya would stop in his tracks as he saw another Shinobi several yards down. Jiraiya was able to make out his features from this distance and it seemed that this guy was petting the air. "This guy was probably waiting for me." Jiraiya said to himself as he spotted the new comer reaching to something, as if he were holding a weapon ready. Jiraiya would remain standing several yards away from the man petting the air waiting to see what would happen next, feeling an attack coming.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Jigoboro Hasuru: "... Tell me, Ero-Sannin.. Does your nickname refer to you using your toads to suck you off... or does it mean you go after women way out of your league? ...And Kirigakure chooses to call me mad."

-The ridiculous joke made by this crazy man was only meant to hot boil the Sannin, to make him focus on his anger alone, and to allow him to think of nothing more than rage. If that was the given circumstance, then he'd be able to attack with the Sannin offguard, increasing chances of a longer fight between them.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "... Because if it isn't the latter, I can see why an old man, as putrid as yourself would only get sucked off by wart-breath of a toad."

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 am

Jiraiya listined to the.... the person before him as he spoke like the retard he was. Jiraiya simply stood there for a while after the new comer finished speaking, just stairing at him having no idea what just happened. Sliding his right hand through his thick spiky hair, Jiraiya would think to himself "Whats up this guy?" Jiraiya's smile then grew wider as he pulled out a tiny booklet and an ink pen. "Hey, thanks kid. You just gave me a great idea for my new book!" Writing something down the Sage would continue "Its going to be about the idiocy of today. I need your name though, your going to have the honor of being the main character."
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 am

-As the pen was writing down information, he was gone in the blink of an eye, attempting to cut the Sannin's leg with his unsheathed dagger after body flickering to his backside, and disappearing again. He would stand on the tree branch, licking the blade, and if the hit was successful, he'd swallow the blood droplets.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "...If it's about Idiocracy, you might want to make yourself the main character, Jiraiya-chan...,"

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

All Jiraiya could do was smile as he felt a tiny drop of blood trickle down his leg. Knowing exactly where his enemy was, the Legendary Sanin put his notes away. In the corner of his eye he saw his enemy, but he was looking forward to mock him, acting as if he wasnt strong enough to be looked at while fighting. "Now what kind of book would that be. What idiot would put themselves in a book about idiots. Well, I gues you would." Scratching the back of his head with the hand opposite to where his enemy was standing Jiraiya would say "I still need your name."
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am

-Jigoboro quickly took out an explosive tag, transforming it with the henge jutsu, giving it kunai-properties in this form. He tossed it quickly, and when it was within seconds of Jiraiya's body, he performed the 'ignite' handseals, surely causing damage through the explosion. But, evasion was still possible. Then again, the Ero-Sannin was writing? Could the Peeping-Hermit be that quick?-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "I'll tell you if you can beat me, you perverted, old pedophile..."

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 am

Jiraiya had already put his notes away so by the time his enemy transformed a kunai into an exploding tag, he would have enough time to stop it. As the kunai was coming towards Jiraiya, the Legendary Sanin swiftly performed a couple of hand seals. Thats when the exploding tag exploded covering the sage in an explossion of fire. As the explossion of fire hung in the air it blocked Jigoboro's vision from the sage. Suddenly a swift mouth made out of sharp, steel like hair bursted through the smoke and bit Jigoboro in the torso, and sinse he couldnt see Jiraiya he couldnt see the attack coming making it an unexpected attack thus making it that much harder to avoid. As it bit the enemy the hair continued flowing forward and wrapped around Jigoboro's entire upper body, trapping him. The smoke would disapeare, revealing Jiraiya who was completely covered by his own hair. Having created a body of armour with Needle Jizo, which made his hair harder than steel he protected himself against the kunai that exploded. Now that his opponent was captured his hair would unravle around him revealing his entire body. Hair still extended and wrapped around Jigoboro, Jiraiya would cross his arms and said "I dont need someone like you to tell me who I can and cant beat."
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 am

-He smirked sinisterly, laughing wildly as the hair bit him. Although he was trapped, he had no fear, him enjoying the light, tender feeling of pain it brought him. Afterall, he liked giving it, and had no fear of taking it - unless he had died due to too much pain. He looked enjoyably at the Sannin, liking the sound of his anger. It soothed his soul.-

Jigoboro Yamanaka: "Not to be rude, Ero-Sennin, but I never said you couldn't beat me. I only implied there was a possibility that you couldn't... ? And really... why would a Grown-man be so easily ticked off by a teenage shinobi? Hm... "

-He was already preparing a technique before the hair binded him, so he decided to continue it. He didn't need to move any further inch towards the Sannin, so he simply lifted a foot up. Unknown to the Sannin, his foot was concentrated with Nature Transformation formed Lightning Chakra. As his foot slammed onto the ground with a swift movement, he released the chakra under the ground. While underground, it was silent, and couldn't necessarily be detected that easily. Only people with doujutsu would naturally notice it, but it was all a surprise to the Sannin.

From below the Sannin, presumably undetected, large Tusks, shaped out of Lightning surfaced. This technique was high level, it's effects would included paralysis on impacted body parts, it being nearly impossible to dodge due to the size. To avoid death, or near-death, the Sannin would have to know of it's presence before the surfacing, or disappear from the location before it gets the opportunity to hit his chest. Either way, he assured that he would be saved, the Sannin forced to let go as they disappeared, avoiding the attack.-

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

Jiraiya had captured the idiot who tried attacking him within his hair. The minute he had the kid in his hair the battle was already over. Still not looking at Jigoboro as he stood on the tree with Jiraiya's steel like hair serounding him. Jiraiya would release a sigh while the kid began talking as if he still had a chance.
After he said "I only implied there was a possibility that you couldn't."
He would never finish his speach as he was cut off but a searing pain that ran across his entire body. He probably wouldnt have been able to feel all the pain, because Jiraiya created spikes out of the hair that serounded Jigoboro. The spikes would impale every inch of his body stabbing through his heart, lungs, main arteries and veins ect.... The multiple spikes that stabbed through him would instantly kill him never allowing him to finish his phrase. Before the fountain of blood could soak into his hair, Jiraiya would pull his hair away from the corps as it fell hard onto the ground bellow. Swinging his hair a couple of times to get the blood off of it, the Legendary Sanin would simply continue forward.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down