Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
God vs The Hive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

God vs The Hive

2 posters

Go down

God vs The Hive Empty God vs The Hive

Post by Inbō Sake Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 pm

The Six Paths of Pain stood in formation on a large, flat surface rock formation. Several more were in the waters, the four corners of the area being small patches of land with some slight forest. The center of the area was a small island, sandy and some dense trees in the center. Across from this, Pain could see the Aburame standing on another flat surface rock formation. The Pain's stood in formation, (left to right), Human, Naraka, Preta, Deva, Asura, Animal.

The Pain's did not wait to begin their attack. The Asura Path detached its wrist, and then fired fifteen missiles from its arm. They all split apart, some going above the island, others around it. All flying towards the Aburame. If he dodged them, they would redirect themselves with Asura's precise control and aiming. Reattaching his wrist, the missiles began to reform in his arm.

The Animal Path placed both palms on the ground, summoning two Giant Drill-Beaked Birds. They flew to the Aburame, flying over him and dropping their Egg Bombs, which landed around him and began to explode, this happening after Asura's missiles would have made contact.

The Paths continued to stand in formation, letting their attacks play out and see what the enemy could do.

God vs The Hive 123xp9i
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

God vs The Hive Empty Re: God vs The Hive

Post by Oumono Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 pm

-He used all the time he could to study the area, him needing to know his area to win the fight. He'd have a hard time versing six people at once... well one... with six people to fight for them. Either way, he'd pull through in this fight. He watched as multiple missiles launched at him, being controlled by one of the six bodies towards him.

He had to silence this attack, and get rid of the missiles. He controlled his bugs into grabbing the missiles, picking them up, and taking them away from him. They would knock the missiles into the ground away from Oumono, making the explosions not hit him. But, the attacks on him obviously didn't stop there. He was being bombed by who he now considered to be one thing; the man was no God in any means: he was a terrorist.

He had beliefs that the man believed he'd get fifty virgins, whether it be male or female; he assumed the man wanted male virgins. He knew someone so ugly could only want men. He commanded more bugs to carry him away, his bugs not able to protect him from such blasts as a mere shield. They're too strong, so he simply needed to escape the blasts.-

Me: "You don't need to kill people to get your fifty virgins, I'm sure there are many desperate men out there for you.-

-He knew he'd pay for that joke, but assumed he would be dying anyway, so he let it go. His bugs would form a coat over the giant birds' head, sucking out chakra from the summoned beasts of nature. 'I bet he likes seeing them explode for him... explode all that. Little bestiality-pervert with these animals.' He mocked, expressing a snicker to himself. He really hoped one of the Paths' could read his mind.

He would watch as the birds' covered eyes prevent them from finding him, and he is carried over to the Island in the middle. He had bugs hide in the dense trees, desperately wanting one of the paths to come over here to him. Perhaps he could set the trap for the ultimate downfall of his opponent. However, he doubted it would work.

He then moved to the top of the tree, setting the trap by making his location obvious. He knew the coward would know not to come at him; why should he have come. It was a tough situation for bo-... no, only Oumono. He had to survive; he could not lose to this threat. He survived for so long, and would show why this person is no God.-

Me: "You think you're God? A God? No. God never had cruelty towards his people; he repented us for our sins. You're just a hubris, little coward! You'll have to rot in hell before I let someone like you win against me!"

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 am

As the insects carried the missiled through the air, all of them exploded with the insects killing them all, at least the ones that were carrying the missiles. Pain desummoned the birds, as it was not worth wasting them to the Aburame's insects. As seeing the Aburame did not believe he was God, he would simply have to prove it. But he would have to wait to get up close and personal.

The Asura Path once again fired several missiles, this time having some aim at the Aburame, and some exploding in the air around him to keep him from jumping to dodge.

The rest of the paths retained their formation, not moving at all. The Animal Path placed its hands on the water next to it, a summoning seal forming on the surface of the water and a large poof of smoke drifting away. It had summoned the Giant Crustacean, which came up out of the water in front of the paths using it's "Water Style: Violent Bubble Wave" technique to blast a wave of foam at the Aburame. This was an attempt to wet his bugs and keep them from flying. The Crustacean would be hard to penetrate with the insects because of its large shell, it began to move forward behind Asura's missiles to attack with its' claws.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down