Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Sakumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Sakumo Hatake

Go down

Sakumo Hatake Empty Sakumo Hatake

Post by Koto Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 am

Sakumo Hatake

Sakumo Hatake 621132-hatake_sakumo_by_dayamon_large

Regular Techniques

• Shiroi Shunshin no Jutsu: This technique is a branch of the generic Body Flicker, using the White Light Chakra Sabre to create a blinding flash of light trailing him as he performs it, in the possibility of gaining, or distracting the opponent with it's use.
  • Flying Tool (Tobidogu): This technique allows the user to summon Kunai and Shuriken to their hand on command.

Lightning Release Techniques

• Lightning Release: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique (Raition: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu): This technique is much like the parent technique, Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique, however each of the shuriken created are enpowered with lightning release, allowing them to become sharper and more controlled than the original. Can also cause paralysis to the target.
  • Lightning Release: Conductor Skill (Raition: Doutai no Jutsu): This technique allows the user to make themself a self proclaimed 'lightning rod' drawing in electrical charges into their body to aid within their Lightning Release techniques. Can also be applied strictly to a tool, to strengthen usage.

Earth Release Techniques

White Light Chakra Sabre Techniques

• Lightning Release: White Fang (Raiton: Shiroi Kiba): Using his White Light Chakra Sabre, Sakumo presses his hand out, channeling a burst of lightning release into the gathered blade, and creating an eruption of white thunder bolts foward, which can potentially strike and injure opponents.

• White Light Sabre Burst (Hakkou touba): This technique creates a cresent slice of lightning chakra which is ejected from Sakumo's Tanto, and sent toward the opponent, with the capability of cutting through them.

Other Information

Background Sakumo was a famous and powerful ninja of Konohagakure who, during his life, had the same level of respect as the Sannin. His son, Kakashi, idolised him and sought to become just as great a ninja as his father; his wife had died when Kakashi was very young. Sometime during a war, Sakumo killed Sasori's parents, earning Chiyo's hatred. Five years before the events of the Kakashi Gaiden, Sakumo and his team were sent on a mission of great importance to Konoha. When his team-mates' lives were endangered, Sakumo chose to abandon the mission in order to save them. The impact of the mission's failure caused Sakumo to be vilified by the Land of Fire, the villagers of Konoha, and even those he had saved. Dishonored, Sakumo fell into a deep depression, as well as dropping in his skills. Eventually, he committed suicide, which drove Kakashi to live strictly according to the Shinobi Rules during the time before his last mission with Obito Uchiha.

Personality Sakumo was a very kind and loyal man. Despite his tremendous fame and power as a ninja, he was a very humble man, which made his only son Kakashi truly look up to and idolise him. He had a deep devotion to Konoha and an even greater commitment to his allies and loved ones to the point he would put their well-being before anything else; his commitment was so great that he would sacrifice the completion of a mission in order to save his team-mates, which led to him being a public figure of hate and ridicule.

Appearance Sakumo's appearance has regularly been compared to that of Kakashi, often when Kakashi is mistaken for his father. Like his son, he possessed the same silver-coloured spiky hair with the addition of a long ponytail similar to Jiraiya's, and a mess of hair on his head hanging over his forehead protector. His facial features were more distinguished compared to Kakashi's visible ones. He wore a standard Konohagakure-nin uniform complete with a flak jacket, with the addition of distinctive short white sleeves over his shirt's ones, with red jagged edges and the standard crest of Uzushiogakure, and a belt worn diagonally over his right shoulder to which he attached his White Light Chakra Sabre.
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum