Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Quotes/Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Quotes/Philosophy

Go down

Quotes/Philosophy Empty Quotes/Philosophy

Post by Inbō Sake Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:54 am

Give me your thoughts on everything. A quote. Philosophy. Share your mind. These are some things that have been on my mind lately. I want your opinions. Comments. Ideology.

"Some say knowledge is power, others call it wealth. To me it's just a burden, I don't want to think of anything else; In this situation one can truly agree, man's ignorance is bliss, and this wealth of knowledge is only greed." - Pain

"One of the flaws of mankind is our inability to accept the truth. Such an example would be to know that something bad is happening to us, whether it be financially, health, marital, anything at all. Rather than facing that problem and accepting that it is there, we push it to the back of our minds, and wish it wasn't there. We pretend it doesn't exist until it gets to the point it is forced into our reality. When we finally realize the problem is there, it is too late. This is the truth, and not a single person can deny it." - Pain

"The knowledge of this world is a burden. Why you ask? A lot of people say knowledge is power. Yes, it is good to know things, but when you know everything, when you know the real things that go on in the world every passing day. When you know what really happens to all of these innocent people, your mind fucks with you. Every person you see you imagine it. Every day it torments the mind. When you know something you shouldn't, or would rather not know, it finds ways into your every day life, protrudes your thoughts, pierces your mind in a way you don't enjoy it. Some people may not experience this like others, but it does happen, and it just hasn't happened to you yet. To know all is a curse, to know nothing is bliss. Ignorance is the key to a peaceful ending. The mind is the lock. Knowledge is the pick that breaks the lock, and keeps the key from opening what was once there." - Pain
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum