Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka

3 posters

Go down

Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka Empty Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka 658nj5

Match Start!
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

https://girei.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka Empty Re: Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Sendohiru Uchiha stood on the east side of the bridge, across from his opponent, a Hanari Inuzuka if he had read the match ups correctly. The sun was high in the sky and not a cloud in sight. The bridge stretched on for miles without end and as it bent over the horizon, you could see the waves the heat generated in one's eyesight. Yes it was hot, very hot, however the cool breeze blowing across the bridge from the North was refreshing. Sendohiru himself had not activated his sharingan yet, not wanting to use it in a fight like this, it would make it harder to win, but he wanted to prove he didn't have to rely on cheap kekkei genkai tricks to win a match. Sendohiru gazed through the clear blue water, marveling at the many species of fish swimming about with their glorious array of colors. Today was a great day for a battle.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka Empty Re: Match Two: Sendohiru Uchiha versus Hanari Inuzuka

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

(Sorry Sendohiru, i haden`t seen the tournament had started x.x)

Minuts passed by, as the sun began to dry the moisture filled bridge, marking the large water mass below the bridge, sparkle like a ocean of fireflies. All of a sudden, the sound of wing`s moving up and down could be head. About 20 feet in front of him, a horse-sized white wolf with beautiful creamy-white fur, light blue eyes, and large wings, landed, looking directly at him. A woman with pale skin, dark brown eyes, and darkbrown hair tied into a high ponytail with a dark red ribbon, wich went down to her knees. She was wearing a unique shaped fully black travling cloak with a low collar, long sleeves.

"Uchiha Sendohiru i asume?", the woman spoke, standing down onto the ground. He could see she was about 5.7, and appeard to be 20-21 years old. A slashed konoha headband was hanging around her neck. The winged wolf nudged its head against her left shoulder, befor it dissapeard in a cloud of smoke. He heard a snarl from the distance, and a large black and red wolf ran up on her side, narrowing its eyes at him. He could see the animal wasen`t normal, it was the size of a horse, had black and red fur, and its eyes displayed that it knew what was going on.

"..So he is our opponent?..A uchiha being a kage...he should provide intresting", the wolf spoke, swirping its tail in the air behind itself. "Maybe Akuma, we will see..", she said, looking towards Sendohiru. "Uchiha-san, can we make a deal?...no sharingan genjutsu`s..else this fight will be short and boring for us both"
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Sendohiru gazed at his opponent, taking in her appearance and he noted her headband, hanging around her neck with a slash through the Hidden Leaf's symbol. Sendohiru thought to himself Hmm... so she's rogue eh? Wonder what made her leave Konoha? Eh whatever it doesn't matter. He smirked, this would definitely be a good battle. In response to the question she had just asked him he spoke, " Aye, I am the one known as Uchiha Sendohiru, Tsuchikage and heir to the power of the clan. You must be Hanari Inuzuka, a pleasure meeting you. You made one hell of an entrance I'd say. "

Judging from the size of her summons, she was quite a powerful shinobi, and she was Inuzuka so she probably had some pretty powerful combination techniques. He watched as another of her wolves appeared, standing next to her, glaring in his direction like he had done something to anger the beast. The two spoke to each other, but Sendohiru didn't care what they said and didn't hear it. Then her proposal came, an outright ban on his genjutsu techniques, at least the sharingan-based ones. He hadn't planned on using his sharingan in the fight, but an outright ban on him without a similar limitation placed on her was a foolhardy offer to accept. " While I agree it would not make for a very entertaining fight, I cannot agree to saying I will not use them if I am backed into a corner, surely you understand that what you asked me just now is almost the equivalent of me saying you could not seek help from your companions? If I accepted it would be like you were eating at my establishment and bailed before paying the bill. " It really didn't matter either way, he had other techniques and he really didn't want to use his sharingan too early on in the tournament, but he hated having limits imposed upon himself.

Sendohiru hoped she would understand his concerns, however that didn't matter right now. Sendohiru spoke, " With formalities out of the way, I shall honor you with the first move, should you wish to take it. "
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm

A small smile came accros the rouge woman`s face, and she made a little nod. Her bangs and surpringly long ponytail seemend to move gracefully every time she made the slightest movement with her head. "Very well then, i look forward to see your skills, Mr uchiha..", "Tsk..", Akuma growled annoyed, looking at Sendohiru as if they were rivals, apperently the wolf was more earger to fight him than his master, or Hanari was better at hiding it. "Oh, and mr Uchiha?..Please dont call me by my last name...that clan got corrupted and weak 3 years ago..".

"Shadow clone jutsu", Hanari said, finishing up a set of handseals. Being a former ninja of the hidden leaf, it was no surprise she knew of this jutsu. 4 clones appeared next to her. She then reached into her kunai pouch, and threw a smoke bomb onto the ground. The four clones preformed handseals, and used the basic transformation jutsu, to transform into 2 clones of Akuma, and 2 clones of Hanari. The two clones of Hanari climbed onto the 2 clones of Akuma, and the real Hanari climbed onto the back of the real Akuma.

As the spoke cleared, there were suddenly 3 Hanari`s, sitting on a Akuma each. One Akuma jumped, landing on his left side, while the second Akuma jumped to his right side. Both of the Akuma`s had 10 feet between themselfs and Sendohiru. The last Akuma, standing were the real Hanari and Akuma had been befor the smoke bomb was thrown, remained were it was. The 3 Hanari`s preformed handseals yet again, and they held their hands towards him..

"Fire style: Exsploding Flame Shot", the 3 Hanari`s spoke at the same time. Fire began to shoot out of their hands in a rapid speed, directly towards him.

Name:Shadow clone
Element:ninja art
Description:Similar to the clone jutsu, this jutsu creates clones of the user. But unlike the clone jutsu, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the byakugan

because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. A characteristic that is unique to the Shadow Clone, out of all other clone jutsu`s, is that any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. Any extra chakra the clone has when it disperses is also returned to the original.

Name:Exsploding flame shot.
Element:fire
Description:This jutsu allows the user to shoot multiple fire shots from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also catch the opponent on fire.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Sendohiru instantly recognized the shadow clone technique from the Hidden Leaf village, and it brought back memories of his old life. He shrugged off the feeling as his opponent threw a smoke bomb onto the ground to hide her actions, when the smoke subsided and Sendohiru noticed there were now 2 more of that red and black wolf, he could guess what had transpired. She had used some kind of transformation technique, but it wouldn't help much. Sendohiru stood completely still as two of the pairs went to his flanks. He smirked, it would take more than surround-and-conquer tactics to take him down, he didn't care how many of them there were.

With great ease Sendohiru slammed both of his hands into the bridge, using chakra to cause large pieces to crack and shift upwards to his right, left, and front sides in what would normally be an offensive attack, effectively blocking the fire, with no hesitation he picked up his fist and again slammed it into the ground, this one causing a large ripple-like shockwave to tear through the bridge, smashing the walls he had just used to block and effectively flinging the shards at his opponents. In addition, the shockwave itself would pose a threat, if it hit either of the enemies on his flank they would be thrown into the water with ease. " Nice technique, I'm sure a number of lower Shinobi would have fallen before it, however you'll need to try harder on me. "

• Earth Element; Splitting Earth Force [Doton; Retsudo Tenshou]
    Element: Earth
    B-Rank
    This causes a violent earth rift to be sent towards an opponent by slamming one's open palms on the ground and sending chakra deep in. The earth rifting force can cause unstable grounds to completely collapse, and basically crack open the ground ahead and causes changes to the landscape as well as cause some severe damage.

• Subtle Shockwaves [Seichi Yoshin]
    D-Rank
    A good deal of strength is required on the user's part for this jutsu. The user gathers up some chakra into their fist and punches the ground send a strong vibrating shockwave through the ground that will knock an opponent off balance.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:56 am

Two of the Hanari`s and Akuma`s was hit, causing them to dissapear in a cloud of smoke, meaning they had been the clones. The real Akuma easily dodged the shards of rock, by using his mere size and land onto the ground, only having his fur abit dirty due to the dirt that had been send into the air when the pieces of the rock was smashed. "Oh, it was not a purpose for attack..", Hanari said in a light smile, climbing off the back on Akuma. Her words were true, her first, and maybe second attack, was almost always used to find out what element, or elements, her opponent had. Hanari had acces to all five elements, but to have them all out would wear to much on her chakra, in fact the only time she had them all 5 out was to summon the boss wolf, which was the last resort.

Hanari rolled up her right sleeve, and Sendohiru spotted 2 summon seals on her lower arm, and the second on her upper arm. The one on the lower arm was glowing slightly, meaning that it probably was the summon seal for Akuma. She bit her thumb, formed 4 handseals, and pressed her hand against the summon seal on the upper arm. "Summon: Mizuru!". A cloud of smoke appeared on the left of her.

Out of the smoke, a beautiful wolf with fur that had many kinds of blue in it, but the kinds of blue was spread right so it looked elegant insteed of stupid. The wolf had darkblue eyes, and a chilish look in them. "Neh, neh, Hanari-chan!", the wolf, apperently being female since it was speaking with a female voice, said, jumping up and down slightly, nudging its head against her slightly. The wolf, named Mizuru apperently, was only a few inches smaller than Akuma, and its legs was thinner, yet they looked just as strong.

"Mizuru, we are in a battle..no time to be jumping around", "Neehh`?, your no fun, Akuma-niisan", she said, through looking over at Sendohiru. "He`s handsome..do we really have to hurt him, Hanari-chan?". Hanari smiled slightly, befor running a hand through Mizuru`s fur. "Yes..but if you think he is so handsome, ill promise you i wont damage his face", "Yayys!", Mizuru said, swirping her tail, causing Akuma to growl of annoyance.

Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Sendohiru was standing perfectly still as the dist and debris from his attacks settled, the bridge was torn up and chunks of it were all that were left where the attacks had originated. He saw that 2 of the pairs had been destroyed and their was still traces of smoke, so he had been right about them just being clones. The real pair of Hinari and her wolf had easily dodged the attacks. He heard her speak, telling him she had never meant for it to be an attack. When he hard that. he had known she was just attempting to figure out what his fighting style and jutsu elements were. Sendohiru thought it was kind of stupid, he was the Tsuchikage after all, his element should be obvious to her just from that, however he did not say that out loud.

He also noted that she had rolled up her right sleeve, and noticed the seals present on it, one was glowing, so it must be the summoning seal for the wolf she had with her now. Then he saw her bite her thumb and perform summoning hand seals, applying the blood to the other, now visible, seal. The result was the summoning of yet another wolf, this one a variety of blues all mixed together in such a beautiful way. Despite the childish way it conducted itself, it was nearly as big as the first wolf. He could hear the group of 3 now speaking to each other, but he couldn't hear what was being said.

Sendohiru took the opportunity to create a few shadow clones of his own, 3 exactly. More specifically they were the Uchiha brand of exploding shadow clones, very deadly up close. They stood in a straight line in front of him while he stood behind. The clones used a simple body flicker so that one ended up on each of the North, South, and West sides of the group of opponents. Sendohiru took up position on the East side, commanding his clones, " All together now, Earth Element: Earth Barrier Prison!! " and together the clones and Sendohiru performed the Earth Barrier Prison technique. The ground quaked as the clones and Sendohiru began to create a large dome over Hanari and her summons, the process was sped up by the fact that 4 people were working simultaneously on the prison and that also removed one of the major weaknesses, uneven chakra distribution for repairing it. If they were successfully caught in the technique, they would feel their chakra being slowly drained away, at 4 times the normal rate because there were 4 users controlling the technique. Sendohiru figured they wouldn't last very long in there without some extremely powerful techniques.

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
    Element: -
    Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin. Each clone has the same stats as the user and can use any jutsu the user knows. Each clone is dispersed after 1 hit.

• Earth Element; Earth Barrier Prison [Doton; Kekkai Doroudoumu]
    B-Rank
    A technique which completely surrounds an opponent in a prison made of clay or earth. The user then is able to absorb the enemy's chakra through the walls. Since the walls of the prison are infused with a user's chakra, any damage taken by the prison is capable of being repaired/regenerated by that chakra.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Hanari climbed onto the back of Mizuru, and watched as the dome began to surrond them. "Hm...Mizuru, i count on you to take care of the clones..Akuma, get out of the way", "Hai..", "Got-it, Hanari-chan!". Mizuru, with Hanari on her back, jumped over the side of the bridge befor the west and south walls of the wall his clones and himself were making meet. Akuma narrowed his eyes at the forming northwall. He began to run towards it, and then jumped around 8 feet into the air. He began to spin forward, and flames engulfed him, without burning his fur, making him look like a spinning fireball. He "shot", towards the wall, and the mere force, combined with his size, weight and the fire, caused him to break through the wall, destroying the clone in the process, causing the northwall to crumble. He landed onto the bridge, a good 15 feet from the other clones and Sendohiru. He laid his head back and let out a howl.

Meanwhile under the bridge, Mizuru was infusing the water with her paws. She heard Akuma`s howl, which was the sign on he was out of the area, and he swirped her tailed. "Water tornado!", she said, slamming her paws against the water. A large water tornado rose directly under the clones and Sendohiru, causing the bridge to crumble, at least in that area. The water tornado rose to a hight of 25 feet, being around 15 feet wide. The 2 remainning clones were instantly destroyed by the violent waterwave. Despite the exsplotion, it didn`t speed the watertornado down. If Sendohiru was caught in the tornado complety, he would be flung in a random direction on a speed of 70 miles per hour, drown, or simply die due to his body being twisted around like a ragdoll.

Name:Burning spin
Element:Fire
Type:ninja art
Description: Akuma will run towards his opponents, and will then leap up into the air. He will begin to spin down towards the opponent. Flames will ingulf him, making him a moving ball of fire. He will then shoot down towards the opponent, attempting to hit him.

Name:Water tornado
Element:water
Type:ninja art
Description: By placing her paw in a amount of water, a tall water tornado will rise, heading towards the opponent.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Sendohiru saw Hanari and the blue wolf soar out of the dome mere moments before it had fully formed, he unfortunately did not see the other wolf, and that was either a good thing or a bad one. When he heard the north wall smash and his clone dissipated, he instantly knew what had happened because shadow clones give knowledge back to the user once destroyed. The other wolf had smashed through the wall with a powerful fire technique. Senseing the imminent counter attack, Sendohiru quickly body flickered far away from the dome, about 30 feet. He learned that his move was not a second late, as a large tornado erupted underneath the dome and the two clones, which exploded instantly upon contact. " Well I knew that would be a long shot, oh well. "

He stomped the ground beneath his foot and caused the ground there to rip open and form into a large ball the size of a human. He would use his opponent's technique against them. He rocketed the ball towards the tornado, controlling it with his chakra, the ball entered the spinning mass of water and rapidly began picking up speed, Sendohiru had to time this just right, One millisecond off and he would miss. When he was satisfied with the speed he waited until the precise moment the boulder was circling towards where the black and red wolf was standing and with herculean effort, ripped the boulder from the tornado and jettisoned it towards the wolf, the speed the boulder was traveling was massive, at least 90 miles per hour, and its size would crush the thing alive if it hit.

Satisfied with that diversion for the wolf, he turned his attention towards Hanari and the blue wolf that had caused the tornado, they were somewhere on the water, he knew it, he couldn't tell where from all the debris but that didn't matter. Using his chakra, he took control of the various chunks of the bridge that were now floating in the water or flying through the air, thankfully their presence as already smashed and broken apart let him use the technique with less chakra than normal. Exorcising control over them he compacted them into a large mass of earth and slammed it into the water, causing a massive wave to form and, if Hanari and the wolf did not move in time, they would be slammed into the water under the force of the rock, the hit ripping the air right out of Hanari's lungs and causing her to drown in the water. Of course if she did start drowning, Sendohiru would save her before she died, but not before she fell unconscious.

• Pinball Wizard [Sennin no Pachinko]
    B-Rank
    The user summons up a ball of pure rock that is completely smooth and spherical that is about the size of a human. The user then infuses the ball with chakra and sends it towards their enemy. If the ball hits anything but flesh it will bounce off and head in the opposite direction. The user must keep feeding the ball chakra to keep it going and in doing so the boulder goes faster causing more damage.

• Total Land Shift [Zenchi Koutai]
    S-Rank
    By pushing a large amount of their chakra into the ground the user can move the earth beneath them causing massive rifts and upheaval of the nearby area. This can be used in several strategies including giving the user a fresh supply of large rocks and loose chucks of ground. Reshapes the landscape and knocks the opponent down.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Akuma watched as the large water tornado rose from the water. Sendohiru had most likely already figured out that Akuma was a fire-type summon, caple of using fire jutsu`s, and that Mizuru was a water-type summon, caple of using water jutsu`s. Despite Akuma wasen´t the most powerful of the 5 elemental wolfs, he was surely the swiftest of them, which also was one of the reasons that Hanari used him as transport over short distances, over the long distance she would use Oki, a winged wolf which was his cousin.

As the larger boulder came charging down towards him, Akuma sprung to the left, watching as the rock smashed through the bridge, ending the water. He then saw a large tidal wave rise from a large piece of earth the Uchiha had thrown into the water. He wasen`t worried through, true Mizuru was the youngest and the only female of the 5 elemental wolfs, but with the ocean, or any large body of water, she often proved to be a strong opponent.

"Mizuru, use the tornado to block his wave and then we regroup with Akuma", "Hai!", Mizuru said, panting a little due to the making of the tornado. She pressed her paws against the watersurface even harder, which caused the water tornado to move, colliding with the wave he had created. The wave and the tornado collided, causing them both to collasps. Mizuru jumped back onto the bridge and Hanari climbed off her, seeing that Miuzuru had gotten slightly worn down. She climbed back onto Akuma, and looked at Sendohiru with a narrowed look.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm

As the chaotic scene calmed down, Sendohiru observed what had become of the battle field. The bridge between where he and Hanari stood was basically non-existent at this points, the water that was once so clear was now filled with rubble and dirt from the various attacks destroying the bridge. He hated to destroy something so beautiful, but it was a necessary evil. He turned his attention towards Hanari, she had moved onto the red and black fire wolf, most likely because the blue water wolf was tired from the exertion of using that tornado technique. Sendohiru guessed that if Hanari had summons for fire and water, she probably had summons for every other element as well, interesting. " Well it seems that we are so far evenly matched, I trust you aren't getting too tired now? " He saw her gazing at him, and his first thought was how easy it would be to use one of his sharingan techniques to trap her in a genjutsu with eye contact, but he restrained himself, instead he decided to use a much simpler technique. He made a single hand seal and around Hanari fell a ring of leaves. Everything would seem normal for a few moments when the illusion would strike, causing Hanari to believe that her two companions had become too exhausted to fight because it would appear as if they had collapsed, first the blue wolf because that was more believable and then shortly after the red and black one; he applied the genjutsu in two layers so that if she realized it was an illusion and dispersed it, she would still be trapped in the same illusion. Sendohiru hoped this would make her de-activate the summoning of those two to let them rest, which would make life much easier for Sendohiru.

He then turned his attention on the two wolves, casting them both into the Journey into Black Darkness Technique, so they would be unable to see Hanari and realize she was trapped in a genjutsu and warn her. Hopefully they would assume that he had placed the same genjutsu around the entire group, and since it was such an obvious genjutsu, wouldn't feel the need to warn Hanari. He smirked, genjutsu were such dirty tricks of the mind, but they worked and that's all that mattered now. At least he hadn't used the nearly unbreakable genjutsu his sharingan could produce.
  • Name: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
    Description: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

• Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
    Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat. The opponent is unable to see for 5 posts until the jutsu wears off.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

"N, nani!? where did Hanari-chan go?", Mizuru said, panicking as she looked around herself, not being able to see her master. "Mizuru, calm down..she is sitting on my back...try smell..", Akuma said in a calm tone, clearly feeling Harani`s body on his back, and by using his own sence of smell, which was as good as a normal wolf´s, he could smell her without problem. "I, I see...it must be a genjutsu..do you think she is in one?..", "I dont know..".

Hanari blinked as Mizuru and Akuma began to speak to eacthoder. "Casting my wolfs into a genjutsu..such mean of you..", she said, looking at Sendohiru befor she let out a little sigh. In front of her eyes, Mizuru had collasped, and Akuma had begun to hang with his head, breathing heavy. Hanari formed 5 handseals and closed her eyes. "..Release..". As she opend her eyes, she lifted a eyebrow over that the two haden`t changed.

Meanwhile, Akuma had succeded in calming Mizuru down, and he let out a little growl towards the Uchiha. All of a sudden, he trusted his head to the side, causing the left side of his head hitting Hanari on the side of her face, throwing her complety out of her genjutsu. Hanari blinked, feeling the stinging of pain on the left side of her head. Hanari drew a kunai from its holster on her left thight, and cut into the skin of Akuma, the pain breaking him out of the genjutsu. She did the same to Mizuru aswell, causing the female wolf to shake her head and look at Sendohiru with a growl.

"..I guess i have no choice..", she said, rolling up her left sleeve, revealing 3 more summoning seals, without doubt being for the 3 remainning element wolfs. She formed 10 handseals, bit her thumb yet again, and pressed her hand against the summon mark on her upper arm. "Summon: Arazu!". A puff of smoke came, and a gray wolf, slightly larger than Akuma, appeared to the right of Mizuru. His fur was various colors, such as grey, lightbrown, black and such, but his eyes were grey. Oddly enough, he was wearing a un-slashed konoha headband around his left for-leg.

"Why have you summond me, woman?", Arazu said in a growl, looking at Hanari with angry eyes. "Because im in need of you...you need no more reason than that, Arazu..". Arazu looked at Akuma and Mizuru, who only gave him silent nodes. "Hmp, fine..", Arazu said in a growl, looking at the Uchiha. The fact that he was wearing the un-slashed headband, he required double as many handseals as Mizuru, and he was talking like that to Hanari, made it clear that he wasent so loyal to her as the two others.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Sendohiru watched as his opponents were caught in a genjutsu and subsequently escaped through some fluke accident, how lame. He was growing tired of fighting, especially since he hadn't even opened up to full power, there was no reason to. His opponent wasn't even attacking him herself, relying on her wolf companions to fight for her, and they were really starting to piss him off. he had caught a glimpse of the seals on her other arm, there were now 5 in total, 3 of which she had summoned. The newcomer was different then the rest, his headband was un-slashed and the tone in his voice lead Sendohiru to believe he wasn't very loyal. Why would someone purposefully summon something that didn't like them? It was like asking an American to save a communist, it just didn't happen, but whatever. Sendohiru really wanted to end this match, and he wanted to end it now. He closed his eyes as they underwent a transformation, his Irises turned red and his pupil transformed into the shape of his mangekyou sharingan. When he opened his eyes again, he instantly went into action. Chakra began to build up in his eyes and large summoning seals appeared all over the ground of the bridge, including the area behind Hanari, formed from blood which had seeped up through the ground. Sendohiru released the seals and in a large-scale summoning called forth a small army of Tengu demons, dressed as samurai with the skills to match. They were about 50 of them in all and some flew in the air while still more surrounded Hanari and her summons. These Tengu were fast, deadly, and trained to kill, however Sendohiru gave them explicit orders to go for ko's only, that didn't mean they were trying any less hard. Then it started, 10 of the creatures each attacked 1 target, the 3 wolves and Hanari, all at once, while 10 remained behind and surrounded Sendohiru to protect from any possible counter-attacks. " It's been fun Hanari, but I grow bored of this fight. "
  • Tengu Summoning: Ressurection of the Corpse Soil (Tengu Kuchiyose: Soseijutsu Shishi Dojō)
    Description: This technique is by far the ultimate Tengu technique used by Sendohiru and the Mangekyo Sharingan. As Sendohiru's mangekyo begins to activate the chakra begins to drain into his eye. Sendohiru casts a strong seal into the earth all around him, and suddenly blood begins to seep up, forming seals all over the earth. As the seals are released suddenly a large amount of tengu demons explode from the earth and begin to swarm all around. All the demons rapidly begin to strike down targets, making this technique a ultimate self army jutsu.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:45 am

Hanari rolled up her left sleeve again, formed 5 handseals, bit her thumb, and pressed it against the second last summon seal. "Summon: Heiton!". Yet anthoder poof of smoke came, and a wolf on the same size as Arazu, with various golden and lightblue colors. "Hanari-sama..", he spoke in a male voice, apperently being male. "You know what to do..", she said, pointing at the demons at Sendohiru. He nodded a single time befor he turned towards him. Heiton laid his head back, abd let out a howl. Dark clouds gathered over Sendohiru, and 10 lightings shoot down, destroying the 10 demons meant for protecting him in a instant.

Arazu ran over to Akuma and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "..Lets do it..i maybe hate your master..but i wanna survive..". Akuma gave a slight nod with his head, befor turning it towards the 20 demons comming for them. Arazu opend his mouth and shot out a strong jet of wind, causing the demons to have trouble comming for them. Akuma, using his flame breath, shot out a strong blast of fire. The fire, combined with the wind from Arazu, caused the fire to spread out, burning the demons to ashs. Oddly enough, Heiton then turned towards Mizuru and let out anthoder howl, causing 10 lightings to shoot down and destroy the 10 demons comming for her.

Harani formed some familiar handseals and held her hands up towards the demons."Exsploding Flame Shot". Flames shot out of her hands, each demon was hit twice, the first one weakining them, the second destroying them complety. "Mizuru, Akuma, Heiton, now!". The 3 wolfs nodded and all turned towards Sendohiru, Arazu remainning behind Hanari to keep a watch out.

Mizuru shot out a strong jet of water towards Sendohiru, caple of breaking through his rock or earth if he tried to block it that. Hanari formed some handseals and held her hand towards the jet of water. "Electromagnetic Murder". Lighting surged out of her hand and into the water in a constant stream, making the water electric and more devastating. Of cause it wasen`t enough lighting to kill him, just to knock him out. Akuma shot his blast of fire aswell, so the blast came side-by-by with Mizuru`s and Hanari`s combined attack, towards Sendohiru. Heiton laid his head back again and let out a howl, causing a large lighting from above to strike down towards him aswell.

Despite the demons had been taken out rather quickly, their attacks hadent been complety unsuccesfull. Mizuru, already tired slightly out from creating the water tornado, was breathnig heavly and was shacking on her legs. Arazu, had, despite his combined attack with Akuma, had rechived some burns on his left forpaw from the attack, making him limb slightl on it. Akuma didn`t look any better. One of the demons had managed to cut into his neck slightly, causing the area to be soakin red with blood. It wasen`t gonna kill him, at least not for the moment. Heiton was the one who was least damaged. Despite being slightly exausted for firing so many lightings in such a short amount of time, he had no damage on his body. Hanari had tired down aswell. Every summon consumed some of her chakra, and Arazu was always the one who took most due to he required more handseals for her to use.

Name:Flame breath.
Element:Fire
Type:ninja art.
Description:Flame breath is basicly Akuma shooting a hot stream of fire on his opponets.

Name:Aqua shot
Element: Water
Type: Ninja art
Description: Mizuru will shot a strong jet of water from her mouth, its strong enough to destroy rocks and trees.

Name:Lighting howl.
Element:Lighting.
Type: ninja art.
Description: BY sending out chakra waves through a howl, clouds will appear above the opponent. One large, or serval small, lightings will shoot down towards the opponent in a rapid speed.

Name:Tornado blast.
Element:Wind
Type: ninja art
Description:A strong gust of wind will shoot out of his mouth, strong enough to pull trees out of the ground.

Name:Exsploding flame shot.
Element:fire
Description:This jutsu allows the user to shoot multiple fire shots from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also catch the opponent on fire.

Name:Electromagnetic Murder
Element:lighting
Description:This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

(Sorry for the delay, I've been a little busy as of late)

Sendohiru was growing very annoyed, Hanari was proving to be more troublesome than he had hoped. She had managed to defeat his summons, and had summoned yet another wolf to join her. It looked like in order to win this quickly, Sendohiru would have to dig into his stronger mangekyou techniques, which he was reluctant to do because of the drain on his eyesight. As he watched her wolves create a powerful combination attack, that he was sure would put a great drain on them, he knew now that holding back was not an option. He placed his palms on the ground, which ripped apart in an explosion of chakra, forming a large towering shield to block the attack from Hanari's wolves, while he jumped backwards using the body flicker technique to avoid the lightning strike that had come from above. The attack having been blocked, Sendohiru used his mangekyou to activate a large summoning seal behind him " Izanagi, come forth and rain destruction on my enemies!! " Slowly, the form of the god Izanagi rose from the earth behind Sendohiru, rising up to block out the sun's light, which had turned an odd black color. The black sunlight changed in shape as Izanagi used it to create 32 gigantic spears, which he grasped individually as he threw them one by one at Hanari and her summons, each one large enough to shatter the entire part of the bridge it hit. He was being careful so that the spears would not kill any of the opponents, which took a great deal of constraint to accomplish. Sendohiru's right eye was bleeding and he was down on one knee, but he was still conscious. The technique was taking a great strain on his chakra, especially after using his strongest defensive technique.
  • Sheild of the God Izanagi (Kabuto no Kame Izanagi)
    Description: This technique is a strong summoning of the god Izanagi used by Sendohiru Uchiha. As Sendohiru places his palms against the earth suddenly the earth begins to open. A large amount of chakra explodes up and forms a large barrier which can block almost any attack.

• Izanagi's Thirty Two Spears (Izanagi no Sanjūnigo)
    Description: This technique is a strong summoning technique used by Sendohiru's Mangekyo Sharingan. Using the power of the mangekyo, Sendohiru releases a seal which brings forth a summoning. Slowly Izanagi would rise from the earth as black sun light shines around him and forms thirty two spears. Izanagi would grab the spears and send them crashing against the target.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

(you can see Torahu here, i am bad at exsplainning looks x.x: https://girei.rpg-board.net/jutsu-creation-f6/hanaris-summons-t72.htm )

As soon as their attacks had been fired, Hanari threw off her cloak. She had 5 summon seals spread over her arms, 2 on the right and 3 on the left. All the summon seals exsept for the one on her left shoulder was glowing. She bit her thumb, formed handseals and pressed her hand against the remainning summon seal. "Summon. Gajumo!". A poof of smoke appeared next to her, and a wolf, only a little smaller than Heiton, appeared. It had various colors of green in its fur, meaning its element most likely was earth, meaning Hanari had control over 5 wolfs with a element each. "..Hanari..we are all summond..you dont plan on-", "Yes i do..", she said, breathing hard, the summon taking some of her chakra she had left.

"Gather!", she yelled, causing Miruzu, Arazu, Akuma and Heiton to gather at them. Hanari saw that their attacks had been blocked, and that he had summond a large being. She knew she didn`t have much time, so she took a kunai, stapped it into her right hand, and held her left hand up, revealing a 6th summon seal. She slammed her bleeding right hand, and the left hand togeder, fully knowing this would consume almost all of her remainning chakra. "Summon: Torahu!".

The 5 wolfs disvoled into a mass of white chakra. The mass grew bigger and bigger, befor it took the form of a 45 foot high wolf with shinning blue eyes, horns comming out of its forehead, a unsual long and thick tail with no fur on the underside, a ring in each ear and large jaws with almost countless sharp teeth in it. Hanari, laying in the fur on its neck in safety, was breathing heavly, bairly able to keep herself awake.

The mere size and weight of Torahu caused the bridge to crumble under him. The sea only reached him above the top of his paws, making him caple of still running. He opend his jaws, and a fireball formed in them. He infused it with water, wind, earth and lighting chakra, causing it to grow white. 1 spear hit into his left side, while 2 burried themselfs into his left back leg, befor he fired the blast. The blast destroyed the remainning 29 spears comming towards him. The blast didn`t hit Izangi himself, but insteed contined in the air, were it eventually would hit something, destroying everything within 40 feet from its impact place.

"I am Torahu, the father of all wolfs, the son of Gobi, who dares to challenge me!?", he said in a demonic growling man voice, his voice making the bridge shake slightly. His eyes looked down towards Sandohiru, befor he began to laugh a little, without his jaw even moving. "The eyes of the Uchiha i see...i haven`t seen a Uchiha since Madara`s time..", he said, his large tail swirping behind him.

"I will forgive you for damaging Hanari and spare your life if you give up..if not, you will die on this bridge, Uchiha.:"

Name:Element blast.
Element:water, lighting, fire, earth, wind.
Type: ninja art
Description: A large ball of fire will appear in his mouth. He will then pump his water, lighting, earth and wind chakra into it, causing it to glow in a white color. He will then shoot it down towards the oppoent. The blast is caple of destroying everything within a range of 40 feet, making it hard to dodge.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down