Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf

2 posters

Go down

The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf Empty The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 am

Rising over the horizon was the massive sun, the bringer of light to the world. The light was beginning to spread across the lands of Lightning, a small secluded area in particular, the setting of a battle that was soon going to commence. Thunder Falls, that was the name of the place. The beautiful landscape was the perfect place for one to relax and enjoy the magnificent view, but it was soon going to change. A large platform, a circumfrance of about one-hundred and eighty six yards was going to the main battle site, serving as an arena of some sort. Somehow, the platform hovered in mid-air, over the large water mass below. The waterfall was right next to the platform, falling into the small lake below.

Izuno had been waiting a few minutes for his opponent, an Inuzuka. He had word that she was a powerful shinobi, an S-Rank. If this was true, this definately was going to be a challenging match for Izuno. For the battle, he carried his Kama, his Gunbai, and his Katana, all ready for action. He was wearing his usual attire, the black short sleeve with the Uchiha symbol on the back, his black pants and a small robe from his waist down.
"I wonder where she is...."
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf Empty Re: The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 am

Minuts passed by, as the sun began to dry the moisture filled grass, marking the large water mass below the floating grass platform, sparkle like a ocean of fireflies. All of a sudden, the sound of wing`s moving up and down could be head. About 20 feet in front of him, a horse-sized white wolf with beautiful creamy-white fur, light blue eyes, and large wings, landed, looking directly at him. A woman with pale skin, dark brown eyes, and darkbrown hair tied into a high ponytail with a dark red ribbon, wich went down to her knees. She was wearing a unique shaped fully black travling cloak with a low collar, long sleeves.

"Uchiha Izuno i asume?", the woman spoke, standing down onto the ground. He could see she was about 5.7, and appeard to be 20-21 years old. A slashed konoha headband was hanging around her neck. The winged wolf nudged its head against her left shoulder, befor it dissapeard in a cloud of smoke.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf Empty Re: The Mongoose vs The Bloodhound of the Leaf

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 am

Izuno smirked, nodding, "Mhmm, that's me. You must be Inuzuka, Hanari. I've heard many things about you, like how well you perform in battle." He placed his left hand on the handle of his Kama, resting his hand on smooth silk. This was going to be the first time that he had ever faced an Inuzuka, although he did possess some knowledge about her clan. They specialize in the usage of canines, using them to take out enemies.

"Well, you arrived second...You may begin, Hanari." He didn't want to use his sharingan yet, there was no need to use it. For now, he was going to just watch and counter attack with his speed. 'Let's see how good this girl really is....'
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 am

"Do not mention me by the clan i was born in..they are dirty...they are nothing but traitors of their great father who founded the clan by making a blood contract with a skilled shinibo...", Hanari spoke, narrowing her eyes at him, no emotion shown in her mature, yet young face. She brought her hand up in front of her, and began to form handseals.

"Fire Style: exsploding flame shot!". He held out her palms in front of herself, aimming them towards him. Strong and fast blasts of fire came towards him in a rapid speed. Apperently, Hanari knew some jutsu, but whenever she had more than one jutsu nature, was unknown so far.

Name:Exsploding flame shot.
Element:fire
Description:This jutsu allows the user to shoot multiple fire shots from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also catch the opponent on fire.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:19 am

"Hmm, I aplogize then....." Excellent, she started off with Fire techniques, the Uchiha element. Izuno was so accustomed to the use of these kind of techniques, that they were no threat to him.

He quickly jolted to the side, running away from his previous spot to avoid the shots of Fire. To begin his attack, he quickly performed hand seals while running along the edge of the platform, slowly making his way to Hanari.
"Great Fireball Jutsu!!" From his mouth, he spewed out a large volume of super heated flames, shaping it into a fireball and sending it at Hanari. After using the tecnique, he changed his course, following the fireball towards Hanari, drawing his Gunbai Uchiwa.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 am

"..as exspetet from a Uchiha..", she mumbled to herself, befor she formed yet anthoder set of handseals. She smacked her hands against the ground, and a bolt of lighting, being roughly 7x7 feet in diameter, formed in front of her. It shoot towards Izuno, crawing up the earth around it in a triangle patteren.

Harani slided her cloak off, and tossed it onto the ground. He could see she was wearing a simpel sleeve-less black trainning shirt with a high neck, some black long pants, standard flat ninja shoes, black finger-less gloves, and finaly a kunai holster on her left thight. She was wearing a darkbrown belt with a pouch hanging on her left hip. On her arms, 5 summoning seals was scattered over them, and finaly, a 6th summoning seal in her left hand, being larger and more detailed than the others.

Using bodyflicker, Harani appeard 10 feet from were she had been standing befor. By preforming 4 handseals, she bit her thumb and pressed it against the summoning marking near her left shoulder. "Summon: Mizuru!". A cloud of smoke appeard, and yet anthoder horse-sized wolf appeard next to her. The wolf had dark and light-blue fur, along with some sparkling almost black eyes.

"Neh neh, Hanari-chan, do i get to fight, do i, do i?", the wolf all of a sudden said, speaking in a female voice, confirming its gender. "..You do, Mizuru", she said, as she looked towards Izuno. The wolf half jumped on the spot, befor swirling its long tail playfully around. It was clear that Hanari was a inuzuka now, since talking wolfs/dogs only had been seen among them.

Name:Lighting destruction
Element:lighting
Description:The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra into lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangle with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 am

The fireball was directed at nothing now, since she bodyflickered, that didn't stop him from trying another time, using another tactic. He jumped up into the air, flipping over the Lightning attack sent at him and swung the Gunbai at the traveling fireball, sending a small gust to redirect it towards Hanari.

He then landed on the ground, keeping his Gunbai at his side. A large wolf was summoned at her side, blue in color and the size of a horse. What type of Inuzuka was she?
"Aren't you a unique one....heh." Slowly gripping onto his Kama with the left hand, Izuno started approaching the girl and her wolf companion. The Uchiha was going to have to move in with extreme caution, he did not know what that summoning was capable of doing.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 am

The large female wolf opend up her mouth, and a strong jet of water shot out from it, blowing out the fireball the moment it touched it, revealing that this female summon had water abilities, at least one. "What a meanie, attacking us while we talk...can i eat him?", "..you know that`s something i only allow Akuma to do..", "Why always nii-san Akuma!?, just because he has been with you since you were 5, dosent make him more worth than us..", "..just be quiet", Hanari said, looking at the female wolf. "Sorry..", she said, befor looking towards Izuno her darkblue eyes having a spark of bloodlust.

"Lighting style: Electromagnetic Murder", Hanari spoke, after forming serval handseals. Mizuru opend her mouth again, and the strong jet of stream came towards Izuno. Hanari held her left hand towards Mizuro`s jet of water, and lighting flowed from her fingers into the water, making it even more powerful.

Name:Aqua shot
Element: Water
Type: Ninja art
Description: Mizuru will shot a strong jet of water from her mouth, its strong enough to destroy rocks and trees.

Name:Electromagnetic Murder
Element:lighting
Description:This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Blasts! Her wolf was interfering with his attacks, canceling them out. ‘Her wolf, it’s a Water user…..Perfect.’ Izuno stood there, resting the Gunbai on the ground and leaning against the pole base. It’s like he’s facing two opponents, and if she did have the ability to summon forth more, it was going to become a problem for the lone shinobi. “Your Wolf, it’s beginning to annoy me Hanari….” He raised his Gunbai off the ground and pointed it at Hanari, “I will defeat you, Hanari In-“ They then made a combination of their elements, creating a blast of water encased in the electricity, to increase the power of the attack. That would surely kill Izuno if it hit, so he was going to have to dodge for now, unless he had something to match it in power.

“You didn’t even let me finish!” Quickly and swiftly, he jumped into the air, raising his Gunbai to the sky and sending it down towards the ground seconds before the blast could pass beneath him. A large blast of wind was sent from the fan, smacking into the water and electric combination, causing the blast to deform and splash onto the platform in every direction, creating a small pool of water with electricity surging through on the platform. Water was slowly making its way towards the edge of the platform on every side, so it was going to pass through Hanari. In mid-air, Izuno again used his Gunbai to propel him with powerful gusts, right into the falling water of the waterfall. He was concealed by the water, using his Kama’s blade to hold himself on the rocky wall.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"Haha, he is just helping, sweet guy!", Mizuru said, jumping on the spot again, keeping a eye on Izuno. "Neh, Hanari-chan, better climb up..", "..I know", Hanari, who already was sitting on the back of the wolf, said, sitting on it like it was neutral for her.

Mizuru walked accros the water, not seeming to be bothered by the weak surges of lighting because of her size, and walked over to the edge of the waterfall. "It is a bad idea to hide in my element, Uchiha!", Mizuru said, befor she placed her paws onto the very egde of the waterfall`s start.

All of a sudden, a water tornado formed at the end of the waterfall. It slowy got bigger and bigger, as it rapidly came up towards Izuno, who was hanging on the rocky wall. It was clear this wolf was more than meets the eyes. Hanari, who catching her breath, was sitting on the back of Mizuru, watching the wolf do her job of killing the enemy that her misteress ordered. The reason why Hanari had become a s-ranked missing nin, was because of her ability to use all 5 elements, if it was needed, she could change wolf, have two out on the same time, even 3, through it would take alot of chakra to summon 3 in a row. And on top of it all, she had her boss summon, wich she hadent used since she fled from konoha after killing her mother.

Name:Water tornado
Element:water
Type:ninja art
Description: By placing her paw in a amount of water, a tall water tornado will rise, heading towards the opponent.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

This was getting out of hand, Hanari and her wolf had the advantage, this area was filled with that wolf’s blasted element! He had no choice but to activate his sharingan, he was going to need it. Dealing with an S-Rank shinobi was no easy task. Planting his feet on the rock wall, he broke away from his imbedded Kama, running along the wall to get away from the tornado created from the falling water. Capturing Hanari in his view, he performed a set of hand seals, reaching outwards with his right hand. Lightning chakra had begun to channel into that had, encasing it in the electricity that he would focus and shape into a circular fan-disk. “Denkou Uchiwa!” He hurled it out at the platform, directing it to cut straight through the deteriorated platform from the side, slicing it in half. One of the sides had fallen into the dark abyss below, the other, which Hanari and her wolf were apparently standing on, had collapsed as well. Izuno stood there, keeping the lightning disc in the sky, controlling it, making it circle over the area.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"nani(what)!?", Mizuru howeled out, as she saw the ground under her feet crumble. Harani bit her half-healed thumb again, pressing her hand against a summon seal on her neck that had been hidden. "Summon, Oki!". Mizuru un-summoned herself, and the winged wolf appeard again. Hanari grabbed onto its neck, and swung herself on the bag. Oki howled, spread its wings out, and stopped the falling.

"Not bad..Uchiha..", Hanari spoke, as Oki landed onto the rock wall, growling at him. She bit her thumb yet again, and pressed it against yet anthoder summon mark on her arm. "Summon: Heiton!". A wolf appeard beside Oki. It was around a feet taller than the wolf named Oki, and it growled at the Uchiha. "My misteress...is this man the cause of your trouble..", the wolf spoke in a deep voice, apperantly being male. "Yes,...", she said, as she crawld onto Oki`s back, if she had to avoid an attack.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Izuno smirked; she summoned another one of her mutts, a yellow one. It appeared to be a male, and judging from its color, it was probably a Lightning user. Izuno held a hand seal and summoned forth two clones, one standing on his right and one on his left. They each stood guard, keeping their eyes on Hanari and her wolf. “Hanari, I can see now why your ass is a loner….” He grinned, hoping that his words got to Hanari. The crimson colored eyes shifted to Heiton, observing him first and then keeping focus on the wolf’s intimidating face. ‘Shit, he’s huge….’
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm

"How dare you, child...Iam Heiton, the oldest child of the great Torahu...for my master to have summond me, you must be good at fighting...", he said in a snerre, narrowing his grey eyes at the uchiha in front of him. "Tsk..you speak to much, Heiton, just kill him already...", Harani said from the back of Oki.

Heiton laid his head back, and let out a loud howl, wich eccoed over the treetops. A large black cloud formed about the cylender-formed rockwall, and small sparks filled the air. Heiton looked at Izuno and growled slightly. "Ill teach you what happends when you dare to anger the great Hanari!". He howled again, and medium-sized lightings from the cloud stroke down towards Izuno.

Name:Lighting howl.
Element:Lighting.
Type: ninja art.
Description: BY sending out chakra waves through a howl, clouds will appear above the opponent. One large, or serval small, lightings will shoot down towards the opponent in a rapid speed.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Izuno shook his head and stuck his tongue out, insulting the summoning. “I don’t care what you say, ya little mutt. All I know is that I’m going to beat your owner.” His plan seemed to be working, somewhat. Heiton was falling into the insults, but Hanari wasn’t; did she sure have good resistance to insults. The oversized wolf made his first move, letting out a powerful howl that created a dark cloud above Izuno and his clones. It looked like a thundercloud, that wasn’t a good sign. “Spread out….I’ll have to use one of you…Unfortunately.” The two clones nodded and separated them, heading in different directions, all leading to Hanari. From the dark clouds, several bolts of lightning shot out at Izuno, he saw that coming. Using Kawarimi no jutsu, he replaced himself with one of his fleeing clones, sacrificing it to the bolts of the thundercloud. Izuno, who successfully escaped the attack, ran alongside the rock wall behind the waterfall, picking up his Kama that he had left there. The other clone was closing in on Hanari from one side, Izuno closing in from the other side, swinging his Kama.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 pm

It was here was Hanari`s choice of placing herself on the flying wolf, came to use. Oki spread out its wings, and flew off the rock wall, easily avoiding Izuno and his clone`s attempt on hitting him. Heiton laid his head back once again, summoning even more lighting, in a attempt to strike down Izuno and his clone.

While up in the air, Hanari began to form handseals, the same as when they begun their fight. "Fire style:Exsploding flame shot.". As she spoke the words, she held out her hands down towards him, serval fire balls comming down towards him, along with the lighting.

Name:Exsploding flame shot.
Element:fire
Description:This jutsu allows the user to shoot multiple fire shots from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also catch the opponent on fire.
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 pm

“So the great Hanari relies on her wolves huh?” Izuno and his clone were getting closer, until Hanari and her winged wolf flew off the wall, a smart idea. Izuno snickered, this was getting good already. Copying every single hand seal performed by Hanari, he place his Kama on his side and utilized the same techniques, sending shots of fire at Heiton from the palm of his hand, at the same time, running in a zig-zag formation to dodge the infused fireball-lightning shots. “Exploding Flame Shot!” The lightning clone, on the other hand, jumped at Hanari and her flying wolf, sending a kick at the wolf’s underside.

Last edited by Izuno Uchiha on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanari Inuzuka Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

(izuno please read my post again and edit...it was Heiton`s lighting and hinari`s fire=.=, she used oki to get out of range)
Hanari Inuzuka
Hanari Inuzuka
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm

(Edited)
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down