Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Come on motherbro I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Come on motherbro

2 posters

Go down

Come on motherbro Empty Come on motherbro

Post by Hunter Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Naruto stood in the middle of the field wearing his usual attire and he had been reviewing the past events. Him fucking Tsunade repeatedly at the hot springs and him doing it again in different places. Standing there, he took out pictures of it. Thank Goodness Pervy Sage taught him how to draw and copy things with ease. This was something to remember.

[ Short post. ]
Hunter
Hunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Come on motherbro Empty Re: Come on motherbro

Post by Neji Hyuuga Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:41 pm

It was a bright afternoon. Just a little past mid-day, the sunlight shown done brightly upon the vast field just outside of Konohagakure. Wind blew lightly making the tall grasses sway back and forth as leaves blew through the air around the field. The trademark of the land of fire, the leaf. The name of the village as well, it represented everything. Upon the distance of the field, Neji walked forward through the tall grasses. They brushed against his hyuuga robes, and he eventually made his way until he was several meters from Naruto. They were there for a rematch from the Chuunin exams. Neji had been wanting to fight him for a very long time now, it'd been years and he was ready.

"I'm here, Naruto. Are you ready?"

[Shortpost]
Neji Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Naruto smiles and says in a loud voice " NEJI! LAST TIME, I OWNED YOU, BUT I WASN'T MADE CHUUNIN! SO I WILL BECOME CHUUNIN BY OWNING YOU! AGAIN!" pointing his right index finger at him, it eventually became a hand sign for shadow clone. The clones going forward and one next to him started dragging him by his jacket and away for about fifty meters and Naruto had continued the hand sign and had now successfully created maybe twenty clones. Easy to distinguish and easy to destroy, but they were tiresome. As soon as they were close to Neji, they forged a seal.

What seal? In a few moments, they all transformed into Hanabi and Hinata. Half Hanabi and half Hinata. Then Naruto created two more clones beside him, the other clone hitting the other clone's hands and soon it developed into Rasengan. The second clone flung the clone with the great Rasengan into the air and now the clone was being plunged directly toward Neji. With Rasengan aimed at his chest. MWUAHAHAHAH!
Hunter
Hunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Hyuuga Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Neji was hoping for a better greeting than that, but it seemed there would be an immediate fight as Naruto made two clones and seemingly dragged himself back with them. It didn't look too smart, but he figured there was always something new with Naruto. Neji fell into a stance as more and more clones appeared. Suddenly, at least twenty clones turned into exact copies of his cousin and his sister. Rather confused by this, suddenly something was flying through the air at him. Neji would show Naruto such a direct attack wouldn't work so well for him. Bringing his hand back and opening up his palm, Neji focused chakra just a little and then slammed it outward. A small shockwave erupted at his hand, and suddenly a powerful burst of chakra and air slammed directly into Naruto and his Rasengan as Neji said "Eight Trigrams Air Palm!" The blast would be enough to either disperse the rasengan into Narutos hand and send him back, or blow him away and have the rasengan disperse on its own. Neji looked at all of the clones now, falling back into his stance, prepared to take them all out easily with simple hits. This was a rather odd fighting style Naruto had. Neji turned his body slightly, prepared to use rotation if needed to, or immediately move into a palm technique. "Is this all you've got, Naruto? I was hoping for better."
Neji Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Naruto snickered as he knew his clone would be blasted out of orbit. A mere distraction, as he was concentrating on using this technique, two clones had rasengan. The first clone which looked like Hinata was running at high speeds toward this bastard. Crouching down, his right hand where rasengan was aimed at the dude's chest. With him about to use the technique, he would have no time to react right now.

The other clone was doing something very mysterious to the ball of chakra. What? Another clone that had returned to normal stood beside this clone who had a chakra ball already. Another clone forming it on the clone beside the clone with rasengan in place. What was to be accomplished by doing this? This was taking a bit of his chakra, but he had tons more left before losing all his chakra and going into fox state.

A state he was not proud of. In the past, he had won battles with ease with that state, but he wasn't really the one fighting. Not the one winning. That tore him up inside. Letting this bastard fight for him. No way in hell was he going to allow himself to go through that again. The events transpiring sure was interesting. Causing Naruto to grin mischievously, he could just see that chuunin rank. Of course, rank did not matter, but he would do anything to get that rank. He deserved it more than anyone HAH! Neji.. A jounin?

How was that possible? Gaara, though, was understandable. He was a great ninja even though he has his quirks, but Neji was a cocky bastard. He was two steps closer to Hokage than Naruto. That hurt Naruto a lot. Working so hard these past years and still not gaining a rank higher than genin. It was outrageous. Him? Not be a chuunin? Please, Granny should give him that rank.

Neji was strong, but not that strong. He works hard, but not as hard as Naruto. Toiling for three years with pervy sage. After all those years, he had been stronger, but it wasn't enough, was it? All his efforts wasted since he was still in the bottom of his group. They said it themselves... Hearing the fox suddenly " Let me out.. I will beat this bastard. Come on... You'll get that precious rank of yours if you do." dwelling on that thought for a moment and quickly shaking that off.. NO!
Hunter
Hunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Hyuuga Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Neji had figured more attacks would be coming from the clone. So he was prepared to do what he needed to. Jumping up in the air, the clone would simply be attacking where he had been. Neji was several meters above the ground as he started to rotate. He was going to use rotation as chakra gathered, but this time, it was much much larger. One that Naruto had not seen as of yet. "Eight Trigrams Heavenly Spin.. Absolute!" As the last word left Neji's mouth, a giant rotation spread around him and all of the clone. It would destroy all of the clones on the inside and any touching the outside as they were easily dispersed. However, not to waste his chakra, the rotation went away seconds after it started as Neji landed safely back on the ground. He would have a moment to think, knowing Naruto's plan was just stopped dead in its tracks. He prepared him to attack, waiting for the next move to come. More clones would be pointless, but it was his signature move so Neji could expect it. He needed to save his chakra, and make sure he cut off Naruto's.

Neji in his thoughts stopped for a moment, wondering about the past and how it was in the chunin exams. He'd been a lot different then than he was now. Neji was stronger now though, which also occured to him in his thoughts. Who was he going to pass on his strength to? That stayed in his mind as he focused on the fight again.
Neji Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm

The clones with Oodoma Rasengan were protected by another clone dragging both of them by their jackets about two feet away. Enough to avoid the rotation. How easy this all was. The clones finished it and they speeded towards Neji. With Naruto forming seals, more clones appeared in mid-air in front of Neji. About five, next to each other, ready to punch him. While two others were running to his right and left, ready to grab him by the arms.

The attack had been sprung. and Naruto was having fun with this. Grabbing something from his pouch, Naruto flung something toward Neji. It shined with the sun upon it. Making it seem like a moving star. What was that object? What was going on? The clones were attacking and the ones with the ball of chakra had aimed to strike Neji in the back. They were silent for the first time and they were not noticed since Neji was concentrated on the original Naruto. Whom you no longer will be able to find.

Why? Wait, no. Not that. Naruto just stood with his two best clones beside him. A good plan, but against a Hyuuga it was useless. What the hell was going on now? A multitude of events occur and Naruto is pissed at Neji. The past urged him to beat Neji. A smug dude really. The young blonde and the clones beside him yelled " NEJI! DIE!" in a furious roar.

With Naruto's eyes suddenly resembling a fox's eye and his chakra going larger. NO! He stopped himself.. Putting back the fox in the cage. Damn, how long must this go on? Neji must be losing a lot of chakra. Of course, Naruto was losing some too, but Neji was losing more since he is actively using Byakugan. What a waste.
Hunter
Hunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Hyuuga Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Neji landed on the ground as all of the new clones came at him. He sighed slightly at the endless assault in which each attack would fail. It was going to be annoying for the first few minutes of the fight, he guessed. However, Neji eased quickly into a stance as he heard the words telling him to die. That was unexpected, was this going to turn into a deathmatch? Neji didn't like how it was turning out already. His byakugan activated, and suddenly everything around him in a 360 degree radius he could see. He was being attacked from all sides. Only a simply thing could keep him alive for this. Time eased in his vision, as transparently the eight trigrams circle appeared below him. In his mind did it appear, only he could see it as he began to move at an insane speed. Neji twisted, turned, and attacked consecutively all of the clones using his Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms, hitting all of the clones before they could even make contact with him. Only Naruto and his two clones remained as Neji stood up again. "So you want me to die, Naruto? That's unexpected. I wasn't going for a deathmatch, only a friendly battle after a few years apart. Apparently that isn't how it is going to work."
Neji Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum