Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage

3 posters

Go down

Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage Empty Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Tenshi stood on a medium-sized flat rock formation, being surrounded by several others, with a large mass of water in and around all of it. He was about to fight the great Toad Sage, and one of the legendary sannin. He had heard of this person, but never did he think he would fight him, much less meet him. Tenshi having a contract with the toads himself, he had a great deal of respect for one called the 'Toad Sage', having accomplished such a title. Waiting for this man to approach, Tenshi hoped to speak with him before the fight began, knowing for sure this fight wouldn't be easy, and he might die.

Battlefield Map: (Grayish Color are flat rock surfaces; Blue is water.)

Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage 21ezc2
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

https://girei.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage Empty Re: Tenshi Hoyo versus The Toad Sage

Post by Toad Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 am

A gust of spinning leaves would swirl around one of the large rock platforms as Jiraiya apeared on it. Sitting down with his legs crossed, his left hand was placed on his left knee while his right elboe was placed on his other knee holding his chin. Jiraiya had been traveling the world, looking for some sort of inspiration for his book. He was also trying to find more information on the Akatsuki's hide out. But during his travle he came across a boy, a boy named Tenshi. It seemed he too summoned toads, and challenged Jiraiya. Woundering if his toads were those from Mount Myoboku, Jiraiya decided to accept this challenge. Sitting down on the furthers rock from this Tenshi kid Jiraiya would think to himself "Wounder if this kid knows who I am." Remaining seated Jiraiya would look across to the kid and said "Im guesing your Tenshi. " He would state with a serious expression plasterd to his face "Why would you want to fight me?"
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 am

Tenshi saw the man sitting across from him, and seeing the Kanji for Oil on his forehead protector, he knew immediately this must be the Toad Sage. Hearing him ask that he was Tenshi, he was even more surprised he already knew his name. And then hearing the next question, Tenshi paused for a moment to put together words to answer. "Yeah, I'm Tenshi. And, ..I want to fight you, because your the Legendary Toad Sage! I'd be honored to test my ability against you." Tenshi didn't want to kill the man at all, but he just wanted to know his power, and before he continued any more, his name. "Also..Toad Sage-sama, what is your name?" Tenshi stood, waiting to hear his answer.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 am

Remaining seated Jiraiya would simply look at the kid as he though to himself "Odd, he knowns me as the Toad Sage but he doesnt know my name. Guess I should have made my famous entrance." A grin spread across his face as Jiraiya jumped into the air and landed onto his feet standing in a side ways stance. One hand was pointing towards Tenshi with an open palm while the other hand was pointing behind him. Spining his hair around in a circular motion the Sanin would then stop to face Tenshi with an over sized smile "My name is JIRAIYA! The great Toad Sage!!" Standing strait after his "epic" entrance, Jiraiya would cross his arms and asked "How old are you? Arent you a Genin or something?"
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

Tenshi smiled at Jiraiya's entrance, he would do the same thing. Listening to his question, Tenshi answered. "I'm fourteen, and a Chunin of Kirigakure, Jiraiya-sama." Standing for a minute, Tenshi decided to introduce his summon too, to prove he also had a toad. "And Jiraiya-sama, this is my toad summon and good friend, Hikigaeru!" Tenshi slammed his hand on the ground, and a poof of smoke came next to him, revealing a toad that was about eight foot tall, and holding a staff with a blunt end and a sharpened end at the bottom. The Toad had green skin, with bumps covering its back. Hikigaeru wore a sort of black shirt, with net lining over the chest. Hikigaeru turned to Tenshi, "Hey Tenshi! What's going on?" Tenshi nodded to Jiraiya, and the Toad turned its head to face him. Hikigaeru's expression turned to that of a mixture of shock and joy, dropping his staff onto the surface. "T-T-The..The....The....The Legendary Toad Sage! I can't believe it! I-I'm looking at the TOAD SAGE!" Hikigaeru went from shock to pure joy, a wide smile spreading across his face as he began to jump up and down pointlessly. "Ha..Hahaha! I can't believe it!" Tenshi smiled at his friends joy, knowing this would soon turn into a spar though. "Jiraiya-sama! There is something I want to show you, a special jutsu I have I think you will like." Tenshi waited for his approval before continuing.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:39 am

Jiraiya would simply grin to the reaction of this kids toad. Liking the attention and fame that he had, Jiraiya would think to himself "This toad isnt from Mount Myoboku. Wounder where he found it." Jiraiya was surprised that this kid was a Chunin at the age of 14 and already had a toad summoning. This kid was probably skilled for his age. Raising his right eye brow it seemed that Tenshi wanted to show him something else before they began fighting. "Go strait ahead kid." Jiraiya would say waiting to see what this kid was going to show next, still slightly surprised he had another family of toads as his summon.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 am

Tenshi nodded, and walked over to Jiraiya's position, focusing a small amount of chakra to his feet to make it over the short distance of water. He made it clear he wasn't going to hurt him, as this was something else. Now that Tenshi was standing in front of the Toad Sage, he showed him his left hand, and then snapped his fingers. Suddenly, he was holding a glass of sake in his hand, and offered it to the Sage. "It's a special jutsu of mine, any drink you want, in any sized cup." Smiling for Jiraiya's reaction, with his right hand he snapped his fingers, and was holding a plate of hot garlic pickled with Japanese basil and karaage-fried chicken. "Any food you want too. Rumors told me this was your favorite?" Tenshi offered the plate too. "I'd like to talk before we fight. Have a meal with me?" Tenshi offered to sit down and talk for a bit, so he could get to know this Toad Sage. He'd always wanted to meet him, and didn't just want to jump straight into the fighting. With Hikigaeru's mind still clouded in joy, they wouldn't need to worry about him for awhile. Tenshi waited for Jiraiya's response before sitting down and making anything for himself.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:23 am

Jiraiya watched with his arms crossed as the kid began making his way towards him while his frog was still shocked to have seen him. Knowing the kid didnt mean any arm, Jiraiya would remain relaxed as the Chunin aproached him. Jiraiya's eyes opened wide when he saw that the kid had creared sake and his favourite dish with the simple snap of a finger. A wide smile spread across his face as he said almost shouting "How the hell did you know?! How did you create food?" Not realy caring because his favourite drink and dish was right infront of him, Jiraiya would sit down with the food before him. But before he ate the food he would ask Tenshi something. "So.. what is it you wanna talk about kid?"
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 am

Tenshi saw the wide smile spread across his face at the sight of sake and his favorite food, and the question of how he knew and how did he just do what he did. "I've just heard rumors of your travels, eventually it included food and other stuff. Oh, and it's a special summoning jutsu I created, for the food. The sake, or any drink you want, I can make." Tenshi did the trick again, making a glass of sake for himself, even if he was a bit young to be drinking it, he never went overboard. Then snapping his fingers one more time, he had a plate of apple dumplings, with vanilla ice cream. Sitting down next to him, he thought of all the things he wanted to ask. "Well..As the Great Toad Sage, I'd love to hear of your travels, powerful ninja you've beaten, anything really." There was one thing specific Tenshi wanted to ask, but he wasn't going to until they were about to fight. He remembered something though, he did want to ask before anything else. "Oh! I know, ..What was it like on Mount Myoboku? Becoming a Sage? Meeting the Toads?" Tenshi truly did want to know what it was like.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Jiraiya watched as the kid snapped his fingers and created some food for himself. As much as he was tempted to eat what the kid had somehow just made out of thin hair Jiraiya wouldnt. Over the years he learnt that hard way never to take someone likely simply because they look harmless. Instead Jiraiya would have a little conversation with the kid. Not wanting to give out to much information Jiraiya would have to be smart about his answers. "Well I travled all around and met a lot of different shinobi's who did want to fight me. As you can see him still here. I dont know if I can say any of them were powerful because I think I beat them fairly easily, but there were skilled shinobi." Listining to the kids second questions Jiraiya would wounder to himself "How does he know about Mount Myoboku. Maybe that Toad told him. But where does that toad come from?" "It was definitly a shocker when I stumbled abon Mount Myoboku to find all of these toads. And becoming a Sage was probably the hardest thing i've ever done. I wouldnt recommend trying to become one. Now I have questions for you." Scratching his shin Jiraiya would ask "How do you know about Mount Myoboku? and becoming a Sage? Also where did you find that Toad?"
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Tenshi listened carefully to Jiraiya's words as he ate and drank, not noticing Jiraiya hadn't been eating his which was still sitting in front of him. After hearing everything he had to say, Tenshi listened to Jiraiya's questions. "..Hikigaeru had mentioned something about it one night while he was..drunk. All I knew is that he said something about the Toads, Myoboku, and, something about a sage. I don't really remember it clearly, I just kind of..put two and two together and that was how I found out. You could say it was a lucky guess?" Tenshi knew that wasn't a really good explanation, but it was the truth, he found out by accident he guessed. Still, he proceeded to answer the other question. "And when I met Hikigaeru, he was traveling and had stopped at a bar in the mist village. When he was walking out of the bar we bumped into each other, and, I guess we just became friends from there. After a few days he offered to sign a contract with me before he left." Tenshi hoped both of his answers were alright, as seeing he couldn't really say anything more unless he just described other random events that didn't really answer him. Changing his sitting position, Tenshi's jinchuriki seal was clearly visible on his arm, in Jiraiya's vision.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 am

Jiraiya sat with his legs crossed and his arms crossing, sitting with his back strait being much taller than the 14 year old before him. It was a little odd that he was haing a conversation with some random 14 year old, but seeing as he was a friendly guy he would continue talking with this kid. He had nothing else better to do on his time. "Yeah i figured Hikigaeru told you. Toads would probably know what Mount Myoboku is even if they dont come from there." "But where else would they come from." He though to himself. Jiraiya continued listining to the kid as he answered his second question. "He met his toad at a bar. Now thats the type of toad I could hang out with." The Sanin though to himself. Jiraiya looked down at the kids arm as something caught his eye when he was shifting his position. "What, is that a Bijuu seal? This kids a Jinchuriki? Explaines why he would be able to summon toads at such a young age." Not wanting to bring it up Jiraiya would instead ask "So, have you faught any powerful enemies recently? Sinse your a Chunin I'm guessing you've been on missions."
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 am

Tenshi listened to what he had to say, listening to his next question, he was about to answer and opened his mouth, but stopped for a moment and looked as if he was having a bad memory before continuing. "..Yeah I've fought some powerful ninja, but I haven't done a lot of missions since that last fight." Tenshi wasn't trying to be vague about it, it was just a bad memory for him thinking of his fathers loss and how he died. Still though he took another sip of his Sake, and another bite of his food. He waited to see if Jiraiya would ask him about the mission, or move on to another question.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

Jiraiya saw the discomfort in the kids face as he answered his question. Usualy Jiraiya wouldnt have asked what he was about to ask, but right now Jiraiya was on a mission. And if this kid had any information on his mission seeing as he was a Jinchuriki, Jiraiya needed to know. Releasing a sigh Jiraiya would say "You dont have to answer if you dont want to. But what kind of powerful shinobi did you fight. Like where did they come from, what did they look like or how did they fight?"
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Tenshi listened to him as he further asked about the mission, what kind of shinobi he fought. Taking a moment to only try and remember the looks of the ninja, he answered. "I remember that they fought in a formation sort of..Maybe that's not the right word, but they seemed to try and group their affinities into small teams. Like water and lightning. They're all dead though..it was a few years ago. Shouldn't be bothering you at all, there have been no reports of the group reforming. If there is, and the mist hasn't found them yet, they wore cloaks of different colors, and they had a kanji on the front that stood for death. (死)" Having done his best to answer the question, Tenshi would've gone into more detail but he didn't like remembering the situation. And, the last part of it was a little blurry to him, not that he couldn't remember it, but something else. Shifting one more time, Tenshi finished his Sake, and was almost done with his food.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am

Jiraiya would listin to the answer of the kid before him. The answer was a good one and Jiraiya got what he needed to know. But the Sage had enough of the talking. This kid had been targeted before, and was going to be targeted once again. Jiraiya wanted to see this kid in battle and wanted to see the power of his Bijuu at the same time. "Who ever that organization is that attacked you is probably long gone. But if ever something like that were to happen you'd have to defend yourself. Now get up, I wanna see what you can do." Standing up tall on his two feet Jiraiya would say "How bout we get this little fight started?" The Sanin said with a joyful grin on his face.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 am

Tenshi nodded and stood up with him, but the thing was, the organization hadn't targeted him. They had targeted the organization. Still though, he didn't feel like correcting the man, as it seemed disrespectful. Tenshi smiled now that he would get to show his power. Taking a short walk back to his starting position, Tenshi signaled that he was ready, and wasn't going to give any more time for preparation. Now it was time for the fight. Hikigaeru had dissapeared to somewhere, but he didn't need him quite yet. Taking only a second to think of a strategy, Tenshi knew what he was going to do. He would start with a chain of small attacks to confuse him, and attempt to land a blow with surprise. Starting, Tenshi drew his katana, the Mist Blade, which immediately gave off a thick mist, Kirigakure no Jutsu, hiding Tenshi's position inside of it. Sheathing the Katana, Tenshi clapped his hands and made a Giant Shuriken. After doing so, he created a Water Spear, then threw the Giant Shuriken at Jiraiya from the mist, which would come out as a start. Next, Tenshi body flickered behind Jiraiya, swinging and attempting to hit him with the Water Spear. Now he would have to simply wait and see what would happen, would he get hit with the shuriken and the spear, or only one of them?

Name- Suiton: Mizu Supia (Water Release: Water Spear)
Element- Water
Rank- C
Description- Tenshi compacts water into a sharpened spear with his chakra, having the ability to use it as a weapon to cut into the enemy or throw it as a spear, which on impact the spear will make a small explosion of water. The water is compact enough to block regular blades with slight chakra enhancement, but anything heavy will cause the compact water to break and revert to normal form.

Name- Summoning: Giant Shuriken
Element- None
Rank- C?
Description- This summoning creates a large shuriken in front of the user by merely clapping their hands.

Name- Shunshin no Jutsu
Element- None
Rank- D
Description- Body Flicker Technique
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 am

Jiraiya watched as the mist took form after Tenshi pulled his sword out. "Bad idea." Jiraiya said to himself as he swiftly performed a singal seal creating a shadow clones infront of him. The real Jiraiya would then flatten and slip into the shadow of his shadow clone. Do to the misk Tenshi created he wouldnt be able to see any of what the Sage had just done. Now the shadow clone of Jiraiya stood there as suddenly a giant shuriken came spinning out of the mist. But before it even reached the Sanin, Tenshi apeared behind Jiraiya probably with a sunshin. The shadow clone could have easily avoided the incoming disk and let it hit Tenshi who was right behind Jiraiya. Tenshi's plan was extremely flawed, but Jiraiya didnt want this kid to die and still wanted to see what he could do. The shadow clone would perform a hand seal and swung his hair forward. His hair would extend and harden becoming harder than steel. Smashing right into the giant shuriken the shadow clones hair would easily brake the projectile into tiny bits. The shadow clone knew Tenshi was behind him but didnt react to him, because the real Jiraiya did. Jiraiya's upper body would slip out from the shadow clones shadow and grabbed the water spear that Tenshi was swinging. Upper cutting the Chunin in the stomach, Jiraiya's entire body was now out of the shadow. His upper cut was strong enough to prevent Tenshi from doing anything else but gasp in pain. Turning around Jiraiya would then throw the Chunin away towards one of the other rocks that serounded them. Standing beside his shadow clone Jiraiya would say "I'm sure you could have done better than that Tenshi. For a heads up next time, when you create a mist your not only blocking my vision from you, your blocking your vision from me. So if you do create a mist what your doing better work. And also, never tgo behind someone when you just threw something like a giant shuriken at them. I could have easily dodged the shuriken and let it hit you." Jiraiya was giving the kid tips and would continue doing so because he needed to learn from his mistakes.

Shadow Clone Technique - Kage Bunshin
Effect: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. But unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Toad Flat Shadow Mannipulation Technique
Effect: After putting chakra into any shadow, the user makes their body as flat as possible merging with the shadow. Then, by becoming one with the shadow, this technique temporarily snatches away the control over the victim's mind and body if used on someone elses shadow. While the technique is in effect, the victim is temporarily paralyzed and can serve as a human shield. They can also talk through the victim.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 pm

As Tenshi slid across the rocks a little, he immediately stood up and smiled at Jiraiya, wiping a little blood off of his lip from the uppercut. "All of that was intentional, Jiraiya!" With that, the water spear Jiraiya had in his exploded, sending the force of the waters compaction all through his arm, enough to possibly break the bones of a normal person if they happened to be holding it. As that happened, and Jiraiya would be thrown off, Tenshi began performing hand seals, the mist he had created turning into a large ball of water. In a few moments, a water dragon shot from the ball, trailing from it with the head rushing straight at Jiraiya. This was the Toad Sage, and Tenshi wasn't going to go easy. Now with a Water Dragon headed for him, Tenshi threw a shuriken towards Jiraiya, but had it intentionally at the right angle so it would miss.

OOC: The shuriken won't pass you until my next post. He's just now throwing it as the dragon gets to you, so the amount of time to get there is what I would need.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Jiraiya watched as the kid slid on the rock which he had been thrown to. "I didnt think i hit him that hard." The Sanin would say as he watched blood drip out of the Chunin's mouth. Suddenly the water spear that Jiraiya was holding exploded in his hand with great pressure. The pressure of the blast broke Jiraiya's hand. It was broken pretty badly and he felt a searing pain going up his forearm. His forearm must have shattered or been cracked somewhere. It would be almost impossible for Jiraiya to perform hand seals with a hand like that, and if he tried it would hurt like never before. He would only try if he realy needed to. The shadow clone saw the incoming water dragon and swiftly performed several hand seals. Suddenly the clones mouth would grow larger as it filled up with oil. Releasing the oil and egniting it at the same time, the clone would release a huge wave of fire, much larger than the incoming water dragon. The fire blast would collide right into the water dragon, and instantly searing steam rose into the air as the water dragon was extinguished. The real Jiraiya letting his arm hang loose in pain would look over to the Chunin. Watching as the shuriken came in towards him Jiraiya would say "I was going to go easy on you, but it seems your more skilled than I though. Time to kick it up a notch." Realy Jiraiya wanted to see the power of his Jinchuriki so he would go a little harder on the kid. Swinging his head around his hair would harden once more and sprung forward. Swinging his hair from left to right, Jiraiya would easly deflect the kunai while his hard, sharp hair came swinging in towards the Chunin. His hair would come in from the side and was so long it went passed Tenshi. Doing so on purpose Jiraiya made the only escape root to jump up in the air. If Tenshi found another way out his only options were to get hit by the jutsu, but Jiraiya was hoping he jumped into the air cause his shadow clone had something ready for him.

Fire Release: Giant Fire Blast
Effect: The user fills their mouth cavity with oil causing their mouth to grow wider do to the exsessive amount of oil being added into their mouth. As the oil is released from the user mouth, it is ignited at the same time turning into a massive blast of fire that can extend out to a long range and can grow to a fairly large size depending on the amount of chakra and oil added into the jutsu.

Wild Lions Mane
Effect: This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grows longer as a result of this. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire. By thickly bundling the hair, its strength is further increased, also increasing its destructive power.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Tenshi saw his water dragon get completely blocked by the fire, but it was okay. Then Jiraiya's hair shot straight past him, and it looked to be hard as steel. This surprised Tenshi, he'd never seen anything like it before. ..What is that jutsu? I've never seen anything like it.. Seeing it, Tenshi dove forward into the water in front of the flat rock surface, swimming a few feet underwater to another surface, and then surfacing and climbing onto another rock. He had hopefully avoided the length of hair which was coming directly for him, or at least had passed him. Performing a few hand seals now that he was on the rock surface, Tenshi created a Water Clone, which rose from the water and then stood next to him. Next, Tenshi performed a single hand seal, and there was a poof of smoke which blocked Jiraiya's vision for only a second. The Clone was now holding a Giant Shuriken, which he threw with five other shuriken. Tenshi hadn't actually summoned the shuriken, he was the shuriken, simply using his Transformation Technique to get close to Jiraiya. The first five shuriken would reach Jiraiya, for him to be distracted by and deflect easily. But when the Giant Shuriken would reach a few feet of Jiraiya, Tenshi would move out of the jutsu and then extend his palm using his Water Wave Palm technique in an attempt to blast Jiraiya and his clones directly. It would hopefully dispel his clones, and keep Jiraiya from using most of his jutsu now that he had a broken arm. Tenshi was surprised it had actually worked to do that to him.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

Jiraiya smiled as Tenshi took the smart way out by jumping forward and diving into the water. Jiraiya was about to errect one of his barriers to see where Tenshi was going to, but instead the Chunin came out of the water and went onto one of the many rocks that made the battle field. The toad sage would watch as Tenshi created a water clone beside him, and suddenly there was an explossion of smoke after the real Tenshi performed a hand seal. Once the smoke faded only the water clone stood and was holding a giant shuriken. It didnt take an idiot to figure out what was going on, and Jiraiya had seen that same trick by transforming into a weapon done by Naruto. The Shadow Clone beside Jiraiya swiftly performed a couple of hand seals as oil filled up in his mouth. Shooting out a stream of thick oil, the oil would smash right into the incoming projectile hitting them out of the air and into the water. The oil was so sticky and thick, just by simply splashing into the water wouldnt take away the oil on Tenshi once he transformed back into his normal state. He'd have to hit himself with one of his own water jutsus. The oil also made it harder for him to move, so now that he was heavy with oil and couldnt move properly he would begin to sink. The real Jiraiya was already on the move towards the water clone. Dashing forward with his superior speed to slightly close the distance between them, the Sanin would thrust his hardened hair forward once more colliding right into the water clone causing it to explode. Coming to a sliding hault on the waters surface, Jiraiya would swiftly activate his detection barrier causing a barrier to spread out all the way to the bottom of the river. This way if Tenshi didnt find a way to wash the oil off of him, Jiraiya would have to go save him before he drowned.

Toad Oil Bullet
Effect: The user converts their chakra into an extremely sticky oil and spits this out as a huge mass. When this oil touches the target, their entire body is covered, and it prevents them from moving. Simpliy washing away the oil away with regular water wouldn't be easy, needing a water jutsu higher than the jutsus rank.

Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Effect: This technique creates an invisible spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with their own "sense".
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 am

Tenshi knew as the oil was headed for him his current plan wasn't going to work, being knocked out of his transformation and sent into the water covered in oil, he could feel himself start to sink endlessly into the depths of the blue. Holding his breath for as long as he could, he could feel the water clone being dispersed, and had a feeling Jiraiya was up there waiting for him. Bubbles leaked from his mouth and went up to the surface, popping. He wasn't going to let Jiraiya get this easily. He performed several hand seals underwater, continuing to hold his breath as long as he could. The head of a dragon formed underwater, taking its form, even though it was underwater it was compacted and stood out. Jiraiya not knowing of its presence, the dragon shot up out of the water directly at him at amazing speeds, literally a few seconds before the dragons jaw made impact with Jiraiya. He would have to have insane reflexes to escape, much less realize it was there before it hit him. Tenshi began swimming up to another rock surface as Jiraiya would have to deal with the now coming dragon.
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Sage Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

As Jiraiya's barrier errected around the entire battle field, he was not able to feel every inch of moment witin his barrier. He had done so cause he didnt expect Tenshi to be able to move, seeing as he was covered in such thick heavy oil. But to Jiraiya surprise he was able to. Jiraiya sensed his hands moving and suddenly something formed under him. If it wasnt for his barrier he probably wouldnt have been able to dodge the incoming jutsu, but because of his barrier it was too easy. Swiftly jumping off to the side Jiraiya would avoide the water dragon that rose from bellow. Swinging his steel hard hair once more Jiraiya would cut through the water dragon making it no more. "I see why he chose this place to fight. Hes a Suiton user." Jiraiya could feel the kid slowly swimming back up to the surface and he was growing tired of these silly games. He wanted to see the abilities and strench of the Bijuu that he held. He already knew the kid was skilled for his age. Before Tenshi was able to climb up to the another rock, the shadow clone flung its long, hard hair into the water. Wrapping around Tenshi's body, the shadow clone would lift the Chunin into the air with his entire body wrapped his its tight hair. Jiraiya would stick out his left hand as a chakra began spinning in his hand soon forming a condensed ball of chakra that spun in the palm of his hand. Jiraiya didnt put enough chakra into the Rasengan to kill him, but enough to bring him of seconds from death which would hopefuly bring out the Bijuu within. Jiraiya would dash forward with great speed, and at the last second the shadow clone unwrapped Tenshi. Before Tenshi would even be able to come close to performing a seal he would be feeling the rath of a Rasengan. Jiraiya thrusted the Rasengan into the kids stomach, and it started tearing his flesh to shreds. The jutsu then flew off of Jiraiya's hand bringing Tenshi with it. The Chunin would still be fealing its crushing force as it toar his skin to shreds. Smashing into one of the many rocks that serounded them it would create a crator do to the impact, with Tenshi lying in the middle of it. Hopefuly the jutsu hadent killed him. Incase the Bijuu actualy did come out the Shadow Clone would jump and tap its feet together errecting the same barrier across the entire area.
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 pm

(Posting for Tenshi, and lotsa auto-hittin' you did there my friend, but I don't mind because it all would happen with the situation.)

Just as Tenshi was about to climb back onto the rock surface he felt the strength of the hair grab him and bring him up. He couldn't move, and his arms were trapped, held to his sides. Looking over at Jiraiya, he saw a sphere of chakra appear in his hand. He had heard a rumor of this technique during the stories of Jiraiya. The Rasengan. But..What he had heard of it is that it would kill you without much effort. Was the great Sage going to kill Tenshi, for having a maybe not-so-friendly fight? He hoped that this wasn't a very powerful one, as he jumped into the air, and flew forward with the Rasengan. Soon Tenshi felt it smash into his stomach, starting to tear him apart, blood shot from Tenshi's mouth as he gasped from the pain. He'd never felt anything like this before, it was insane. He could feel it slowly ravaging his body as the hair slid away, and he was released, being sent down with the ball of chakra and smashing into the rock surface, which broke apart and left Tenshi is a small pool of water. Tenshi's vision began to get fuzzy as he sat in the pool of water. Was he dying? Was this the end? He felt a slight burning on his arm. He didn't know what it was. Soon his vision blacked out. His shirt had been torn so that the water dragon seal was fully visible. It became more distinct now, the dragon's jaw opening and revealing teeth, and several lines came out and spiraled around the body of the dragon on Tenshi's skin. Silver chakra shot out from the seal, only enough for Jiraiya to slightly see and notice. Then the chakra started to move around Tenshi's body. Soon it covered him fully, and a chakra tail formed, rising into the air. The bijuu was controlling him now. Tenshi was still blacked out, in the corners of his mind, wondering what was going on. His body rose, his teeth now having two upper fangs, it stared forward at Jiraiya with a murderous intent. Claws of chakra formed over Tenshi's fingers. Tenshi took off at a straight run towards Jiraiya, on all fours, moving fast. Jumping, two jets of water shot from Tenshi's hands, mixed with the silver chakra, both lines starting at the left and right side of Jiraiya, and then moving inward quickly, tearing apart the rock surface he was standing on. Sending both Jets of water at Jiraiya and his clone, the bijuu let them go, and as it landed started a barrage of swings with the claws, in an attempt to take them both out.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down