Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Konan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Konan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Konan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Konan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Konan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Konan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Konan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Konan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Konan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Konan

2 posters

Go down

Konan Empty Konan

Post by Konan Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Konan

Surname: unknown

Nickname: "God`s angel"

Height: 5.5

Weight: 99lbs

Hair Color: blue

Eye Color: amber

Skin Type: cream-white

Appearance: Konan is a woman who has short blue hair, gray eyes (amber in the anime) and a labret piercing. She has worn a large light blue paper flower in her hair since she was a child. Her facial expression is usually neutral. She wears the Akatsuki robe and her Akatsuki ring on her right middle finger, the kanji on her ring means White. She wears orange nail polish. The only time Konan is seen wearing a headband is when she, Yahiko, and Nagato began a gang with a few more shinobi in Amegakure.

Personality: Konan is stoic, calm, and level-headed (much like her partner, Nagato, was). As a child, she was bright, compassionate, and relatively cheerful, in comparison to Yahiko's tough attitude and Nagato's sensitivity. However, the trauma of events since then have led her to become a very serious person, and she never spoke during Akatsuki meetings. Nevertheless, she has always placed the safety of her teammates above her own.

She does seem to be more empathic than most other Akatsuki members, as she appears sad whenever she has been reminded of her past. She also expressed a great deal of loyalty and courtesy to Pain, doing his bidding without question, looking out for his well-being and always having complete faith in his abilities. She seemed to act as an intermediary between Pain and Amegakure, the villagers having given her the title "God's Angel" for this reason, and for the reason that, with her paper wings activated, she looks like an angel.

She had the ability to read Pain's emotions without him facially expressing them, presumably as a result of having known him for so long. As soon as Madara Uchiha ordered Pain to capture the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, she could tell right away that there was something about the order that very much upset her emotionally deadened partne

Likes: Pein, akatsuki, oragami, peace, the hidden rain village.

Dislikes: Konoha ninja`s, seeing pein or akatsuki members getting hurt.

Relatives: Dead

Village: Hidden rain village

Equipment: -

Jutsu:

Name:Dance of the Shikigami
Element:Ninja art
Description:Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attack, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply covering her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting and asphyxiating them. Her ability to make wings of paper mirror her title as God's Angel in Amegakure. She is capable of hovering while in paper form, and does not require her wings to do so.

In this form, she is weak to oil-based techniques, which causes the paper to stick, but she is not weak against water to the same extent, as Pain washed the oil off her with Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave. This is shown again later as Konan uses water to her advantage, soaking her paper body in water so that flames and heat would not burn her.

Name:Paper clone
Element:ninja art
Description:This jutsu takes advantage of Konan's ability to create and manipulate paper. By infusing her chakra into paper, she can shape the paper into a perfect replica of her that she can control remotely. When the clone is hit or disperses, it merely collapses back into sheets of paper. Konan can also hide Exploding Tags in the clones.

Name:Paper Shuriken
Description:A technique that consists of pouring one's chakra into a scrap of paper in a split second, hardening and sharpening it, so it can be used as a shuriken. Its sharpness is equal to that of a shuriken made of metal. The user can further increase the power of the shuriken by making it into certain shapes.

Name:Acadamy Jutsu`s
Description:The basic jutsu`s every acadamy student must know to pass the genin exam

Bijuu: No

Background/History:

When she was young, Konan's family was killed during the Second Great Shinobi World War, and she was left to fend for herself. Some time later, Yahiko found her, and the two worked together to survive. Not long after that, Konan went for a walk and found a young dying Nagato and his dog, Chibi. She then rescued Nagato and brought him back to Yahiko's hideout, hence becoming close friends. The three eventually encountered the three Sannin, who gave them some food. Konan impressed them by making an elaborate flower out of the paper wrappers left behind. Jiraiya views her as the kindest of the three. After he taught them ninjutsu and was confident they could take care of themselves, he left them on their own.

Over time, the three formed a larger group and became renowned for their strength and effectiveness, with news of their actions even reaching Jiraiya. Hanzō, leader of Amegakure, feared that they would overthrow him. As such, he and Konoha's Danzō deceived the group into meeting with them about an allegiance for peace. When Nagato and Yahiko went to meet with them, they kidnapped Konan and ordered Nagato to kill Yahiko in exchange for her life. Konan cried out for them to flee without her, but they refused to leave her behind. Although Nagato was paralyzed in shock by the order, Yahiko stabbed himself with the kunai in Nagato's hand. Nagato saved Konan afterwards, who would thereafter accompany him wherever he went.

Roleplay Sample:

A thunder stroke broke through the rainning night in the hidden rain village. The villagers had sought shelter in the various small open stands on the sidewalks, in the small crowded tavrens, or wereever they could find something to cover them for the rain. Some of the villages didnt even borther to do it, since the rain had become apart of their life, and they saw it as a sign on their "god", pein, was watching up over them.

"Pityful...", Konan spoke to herself, as she watched the people pass the "god"`s tower from her room. It wasent a very big one, it had a single-person bed, a closet, nightable, small desk, door into a bathroom, and a normal-sized window at the north wall. Konan`s slim figure was bathed in the light from the small candle on her nightable, making her soft skin glow. She reached up and removed the paperflower from her hair, wich caused her hair to fall fully down, reaching just below her shoulders.

With a neutral look over her face, she placed the flower carefully on the nightable, befor looking out of the window again. "What are you thinking, Nagato?", she softly mumbled to herself, as she reached up, running a finger over the piecing in her chin. He would`t get any sleep tonight, but it wasent unsual for him to stay awake all night, watching his village live.

The solo female member of akatsuki laid down onto the bed, pulled the sheets over her body, and closed her eyes slightly, drifting into darkness that was sleep.
Konan
Konan
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Konan Empty Re: Konan

Post by Inbō Sake Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Very good, this is the first time I've seen someone make a Canon profile on their own. I approve this 100%, just a few notes on your RP sample: I saw a few typos here and there, but otherwise very good aswell.

APPROVED
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum