Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 pm
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Shopmotion

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Umiyada Mission! Eh?!

Go down

Umiyada Mission! Eh?!

Post by Koto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 am

"Ehhh?! Where's Azur- I... I mean Saiyo! Where's Saiyo? Where'd he go? Did he get lost? ... Or maybe... He got killed by a monster! Wait, no... He's okay, probably... I hope!"

Umi whipped his right arm upward, clasping his hand against his chin; his index finger running across his jawline. He tilted his head, looking off in the direction of the fog which he had just escaped. Neh... Just need to stay calm. Nii-san can find his way. I think... B-but! There's always..! No! He's okay... I know it! Kinda... Guess the only thing to do now is... Wait? Umi lightly shrugged, dropping his hand down to the his side, and digging into his jacket's pocket. He bowed his head slightly, gripping the Zeri, looking toward the ground, continuing to think through about the objectives.

The brother's were well known for their success in missions, mainly due to the enemy being highly disoriented and confused by the two's combo. There was the frantic, over-analyzing, loud-mouth, Umi "Sibe" Gairo; and the calm, one-minded, complainer, Azuru "Saiyo" Gairo. Both however, kept their first name secret, as it could lead to complications if clients knew their real names. Though this did not keep them under the radar, as any person could easily point out the two on personality alone.
Koto
Missing-Nin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post by Inbō Sake on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:16 am

Azuru was moving quickly through the dense forest, his vision having been clear only moments ago as he followed his younger brother. Then, suddenly, he would find himself stricken by a expansive fog. Thick and impenetrable, he had to come to a halt within. Vulnerable and blinded, he had to listen carefully for where his brother had run off to. Losing their way on this kind of mission wasn't an ideal thing to let happen, much less let continue.

It seems things aren't hostile in the fog.. but I can't see myself or where I can go. With luck, I'd hit a tree trying to make my way out. Hm..

Holding his hand out in front of his face, he could barely see inches away. Not even the sunlight was able to force it's way in. As he waved his hand back and forth, the cool air would escape into his sleeves, sending a slight chill up his spine as sounds began to emerge from around. Azuru took notice to nature and heard the sound of frantic yelling in the distance. That was his brother, Umi, or Sibe as he was called on their missions.

It's chilly in here. Ah, my brother.. there you are. I suppose it's time to get moving.

Deciding not to waste time, Azuru began to step forward and feel his way by each tree and plant. It would take him a short while, but he would eventually emerge out of the mist near his partner and brother. He seemed worried and unsure as always, but it wasn't the time to sit and talk about feelings.

To ease things, Azuru spoke calmly.

"Stop making childish assumptions, Sibe. The fog isn't going to eat me for brunch. Let's keep moving."

Walking forward again knowing his brother would head out in front or stay with him, they would be nearing their target soon as the forest continued. They were hunting today, and the prey was supposedly a challenge.

¯¯¯¯Signature¯¯¯¯
Dark Salmon, Coral

For vain is all the toil and trouble
Vain is all the heartbreak
In the end I'll find my solace
In an earthen cradle

So good night
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Umiyada Mission! Eh?!

Post by Koto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 am

Umi leaned back, allowing his bones to tightly snap against each other, making a large amount of cracking sounds as he loosened himself up. Eh. Nii-san should be here soon... I think. I thought the turtle won the race? There's no one slower than him... Then he should always be first! Gah! He can't even outrace a turtle... Sibe withdrew his Zeri from his pocket, twiddling it around in his hand, looking up toward the sky, which had quickly began to turn an auburn color, as it approached the mid-evening.

In the distance, Umi heard the sound of a crackling leaf, being crushed beneath the foot of an approaching person. Hm? Someone's here? Maybe I should turn around, it might be brother! But... If it's not, then the enemy will know they lost the element of surprise! Oh, so... Just watch the ground intently, if they move... I'll have to... Hurt them! ... Maybe! Unless it's a cute girl! Umi chuckled lightly to himself, his cheeks being warmed from his blush over the idea of a cute girl showing up.

"Stop making childish assumptions, Sibe. The fog isn't going to eat me for brunch. Let's keep moving."

Umi drew his head back, allowing his hair to fall over his eyes, frowning in an over-exaggerated manner.

"Geeeehhhhh... Brottthhheeerrr! Why did you have to be you! Eh... I was hoping it was some nice, firmly flat chested girl! Maybe red-headed... Or burnette! ... Blue eyes? Oh... No, too... Nice, maybe brown? I like green eyes too! Wait... But that's too much like you! ..."

Umi slashed his right arm forward, the handle he was gripping quickly transforming, mercury splashing from it, and drawing together as it formed a large Triple bladed Katana, stretching outward around four-feet, while still retaining an intense chrome color. Umi smirked, twisting around to face his brother, his left hand flipping upward, pointing in the opposite direction of where they had just come from.

"Heh! There! It is our destination! See that house? Or... Whatever it is..! Our target is there, so keep your head up! And put your cigarette out! It stinks... Your going to stink up my swag, and then I'll never have my blond-haired, blue eyed maiden!"

Umi twisted around, kicking his foot forward as he kicked forward, marching off dramatically toward the small trail which led up the side of the mountain to the structure where their targets were housed.
Koto
Missing-Nin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Umiyada Mission! Eh?!

Post by Inbō Sake on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 am

Azuru completely ignored his brothers stupidity as he continued forward to their destination. A structure in the mountainside, where the target lie in unknowing wait. It wasn't for them to be expecting an assault from these two, but they would most likely have light defenses prepared. A trap or two maybe, but nothing that Azuru and his brother couldn't get by. Hell, they'd survived worse.

Looks like we're almost there.. I hope he's prepared to stop fooling around.

Taking a few more steps as they were leaving the safety of the forest behind, Azuru decided to give a word of warning to his brother just in case he was still pondering the trivial onsets of a maturing child. Oh, wait.. he was still maturing mentally. Still, this wasn't the time to lose his thoughts. A mission was meant to be.. at least a bit more serious.

Turning to look at his brother who still seemed to be rambling on about girls and being somewhat focused on the mission, Azuru spoke up so he could get attention.

"Listen up Sibe, we're almost to our target. I need you to keep your head out of your ass for a few minutes so we can get this over with. It's not the first, but I don't want it to be the last because your fair maiden wasn't walking up."

With his words spoken he turned back, raising a hand to his mouth as he deeply inhaled on his cigarette. Taking it between his fingers and pulling it from his lips, he breathed out as a wisp of white smoke was released out around them. Dropping the cigarette, the cool air extinguishing it before it could hit the ground. As it made contact, Azuru jumped and began to rush towards the destination. There was no time to play around.

A frontal assault is our best chance here.. They're isolated in that building, and there won't be any escaping the proximity.

"Move!"

Azuru stared intently at the structure as they moved ever closer. Ethereal appendages began to emerge from his back, at least six stretching and preparing as it was time.

Thousand Ascending Phantoms..

¯¯¯¯Signature¯¯¯¯
Dark Salmon, Coral

For vain is all the toil and trouble
Vain is all the heartbreak
In the end I'll find my solace
In an earthen cradle

So good night
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

View user profile

Back to top Go down