Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura)

2 posters

Go down

Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) Empty Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura)

Post by Slug Princess Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Tsunade needed a break from all the stress and work from being a Hokage. The only reason she regrets being a Hokage is because of all the paper work she has to do. Normally she would go off some where to gamble all the money on her right now. But she changed her mind. She had not seen Sakura in the longest time and wanted to check up on her. See how she was doing and how far she has progressed in her trainning. So the first place she was going to check was Sakura's apartment building. Walking all the way to the apartment building Tsunade would knock on her apartment door while saying "Sakura, its Tsunade. Open up."
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) Empty Re: Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura)

Post by Sakura Haruno Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Moments passed by, and it seemend like no one was home. Footsteps could be heard from the inside, and the door was open, revealing a sakura wearing a towel around her body, her wet hair hanging down of her face. Her hair was reaching her shoulder`s now. "T, tsunade-sama..its good to see you, please come in..ill change", Sakura said, stepping to the side so her sensei could enter. It was clear she had just come out from the shower.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura) Empty Re: Sensei and Student (Tsunade & Sakura)

Post by Slug Princess Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

"Hello Sakura" Tsunade would say with a warm welcoming smile. "You seem suprised to see me" Tsunade would mention as Sakura had stuttered her name. She was all wet with a towel wrapped around her body. As Sakura stepped aside Tsunade walked in while saying thank you. "Sorry for coming at such a bad time without any notice either. It's just that i have not seen my student in a while so i wanted to check up on her" speaking to her while she was most likely changing. "So hows everything going?"

Last edited by Slug Princess on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 am

"..well, things has gotten a little quiet. After Jiaiyra-sama returned, Naruto has spend most of his time with him..Kakashi sensei, Sai or Yamanto-sama drops by now and then to say hello...else im doing fine, taking my shifts at the hospital and whatever you tell me to do". Tsunade could hear her soft latter after speaking the last couple of words. After a few minuts, Sakura came out in her civel clothes, not wearing her headband. Without her headband, Tsunade could see that her hair had grown a few inches since she last saw her.

"Ah, it must have tipped over..", Sakura said with a eyeroll. She walked into the bedroom and lifted the tilted picture on her nightable up again. The picture was of team 7 back when they were genin, a team picture that Naruto also had at home, aswell as Kakashi. The door was open so Tsunade could see that Sakura was carefully running a hand over the frame of the picture.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Tsunade listened as Sakura told her how things were going and how people dropped now every now and then. Seemed like a normal life. Tsunade was just happy that Sakura was keeping out of trouble. Now she was dressed in her normal clothes and spoke about her frame with team 7 in it. She picked it up as she looked at it for a while passing her hand over it. "She probably still can't get over Sasuke leaving the village. I supose now would not be a right time to talk about him" Tsunade would say to herself. Tsunade would try to get her thoughts off of Sasuke. "So Sakura, we both have things going on. I've got much paper work to do. How about we go for a little spar to get things off of our minds. Besides; i'd like to see how far you've progressed since the last time i trained you" as Tsunade gave Sakura a friendly smile trying to make her feel better.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:37 pm

"A spar?...", she mumbled to herself, looking up at her sensei, which she had been a student off for over 3 years now, the woman who had turned her from a weak hopeful genin who wanted to help her friends, to a strong kunoichi who many said would surpass Tsunade one day, some had even said she was like a second Tsunade, having her strentgh and anger problems. "S, Sure..", she said, stracting her neck a little, befor she changed yet again, this time into her ninja attire.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 am

"Yes a spar" Tsunade would say as she laughed a bit. Tsunade notice that Sakura stuttered yet again when she answered Tsunade's question. "Is there something wrong Sakura. It's the second time you stutter. You afraid to see me, or afraid you can't take me in a spar?" as Tsunade let lose a smile. Tsunde was trying to get Sakura pumped up for the spar and try to take her sensei. "Come on, were going to head to the trainning grounds so if we cause any damage it wont really matter." Once Sakura had changed into her shinobi attire Tsunade would walk out the apartment and lead the way towards the trainning grounds to have a friendly sensei student sparring session.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 am

"..Its just...i haven`t been in battle since i fought Sasori....i dont know if my skills have become..rusty...". Tsunade could hear that her pink haired student lowerd her voice as she began to talk, wile following her towards the trainning grounds. The reason was clearly because of the death of Chiyo, the grandmother to Sasori and a person to had taught Tsunade in the past. Chiyo was probably the reason for Sakura to be alive, through Chiyo haden`t been helping her on the last half of the battle. People on the street greeted Tsunade, since she was the hokage, and most of them stopped to look at Sakura also. Sakura had become known in the village, not only for being Naruto`s closest friend or being Sasuke`s former teammate, but also because she was Tsunade`s student.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 pm

"Even better. If you are rusty then this will be perfect to get your skills back to normal" Tsunade would say trying to cheer up Sakura. There was obviously something on Sakura's mind, and no matter what Tsunade did she could not get it out of her head. So a spar would be the best thing to do so. After walking the streets and being greeted many times they finally reached the trainning grounds. Tsunade going to one end and Sakura most likely being at the other end. Tsunade took off her green robe as she laid it onto one of the logs used to practice your kunai throwing. Sticking her arms out Tsunade would say "so, wanna make the first move or are you to scared?" trying to provoke Sakura.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:38 am

"H, hai!..", she said, befor she put on her gloves she always wore even if it was a little C rank mission she was send on. Tsunade saw her face become serious, and her eyes showing no emotion, just like a real shinobi would look if they were facing their biggest rival/enemy, and was ready to kill them. Sakura ran directly towards her, grabbing a kunai with a exsplotion tag on the handle. She threw it in front of herself, but insteed of stopping, she threw yet anthoder one, causing the two Kunai`s to collide, which caused a exsplotion. The smoke spread out, making it impossibol for Tsunade to see Sakura.

"CHA!", a female voice said from behind Tsunade. Sakura slammed her fist into the ground mere 5 feet from Tsunade, causing the ground to split up in a area of 30 feet around her.

Name:Cherry Blossom Impact
Element:ninja art
Description:While some may see it as "Superhuman Strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate and minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact".
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

When Tsunade saw the look of serious on Sakura's face, she smiled and said to herself "now that's the Sakura i'm looking for." As Tsunade wanted, Sakura made the first move. She threw a kunai with an exploding tag on it. Tsunade reached for her kunai to deflect it but noticed Sakura threw another one behind it to make it explode in mid air. "A destraction" Tsunade would say to herself as she put the kunai back into her pouch. Tsunade rapidly turned over to see Sakura behind her as she was in the process of punching the ground. Tsunade knew what this was and rapidly jumped into the air out of the range of the jutsu. The area around Sakura was completely recked, and it was about to get worse. Sakura would have most likely seen Tsunade jump into the air, and if she looked up she would see Tsuande coming right down towards Sakura with a falling axe kick. There was no enough power in it to actually knock Sakura out because normally it would. But wether it hit Sakura or the ground, a massive crator would form around Tsunade destroying the surrounding area even more then it already was.

Painful Sky Leg - Tsūtenkyaku
Effect: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. Tsunade concentrates all of her incredible strength into her heel and strikes the ground, which results in either a gigantic crater or a deep fracture along the ground, killing any opponents caught in its immediate strike zone.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Sakura, knowing Tsunade`s "painful sky leg", surpringly didn`t run to get out of range. She knew Tsunade of cause would`t put enough force in to kill her by impact, but it would be enough to make a large crater, probably the size of her own due to the reduced power in the kick. Surpringly enough, Sakura didn`t run. Insteed she slammed her fist against one of the few trees that had survived her impact, took a hold of the thick trunk of the tree, and swung it around. Tsunade could either destroy the tree with a kick or punch, thereby stopping her attack, or get hit by the tree.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Tsuande did not esitate as she simply used her painful sky leg to smash right through the tree landing on the destroyed ground, right infront of Tsunade. Because Sakura had just swung a tree and Tsunade broke it, she would not have her feet completely set yet to brace herself for anything. Tsunade rapidly came in with her left fist smashing it right into Sakura's stomach with her amazing strength. The force of the punch would easily knock Sakura off of her feet and sent soaring into the air. Tsunade would smile and say "remeber how hard your trainning was? Well this time im coming at you 100X harder then your trainning!" ending it with a yell.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 am

Surpringly enough, Sakura grabbed Tsunade`s fist with her own left hand, and a smink came accros her face. "Remeber how much i have grown?..Tsunade-sama!", Sakura yelled back, befor she slammed her right fist into the ground, causing it to split open. She leaped around 15 feet, and then slammed her fist into the ground again, causing the ground to crack around Tsunade, creating a 8 foot deep crater with a 20 feet diameter.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Tsunade was suprised when Sakura caught her fist. "I do remeber, Sakura" Tsunade would say to herself noticing Sakura was about to punch the ground once more. But before she did Tsunade grabbed Sakura's forearm with her free hand. "Not again" Tsunade would say as she would let out a roar while pulling on Sakura's arm. With all her strength Tsunade would lift Sakura off of her feet throwing her away with such strength that Sakura would fly into a tree braking right through it. Tsunade would slowly walk towards Sakura with a grin on her face as she got ready for another attack on Sakura, this time even stronger.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Tsunade heard the gasp of pain that came from Sakura as her fist connetected to her belly. She saw some blood spilling from her mouth, and the crash from Sakura hitting the tree, back first, filled her ears. At first it seemend like she had gotten knocked out, but she wasen`t. "CHA!", a female voice yelled from behind the large trunk of the tilted tree. The ground opend up, creating a 6 foot deep crater with at least 40 foot in diameter.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Slug Princess Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Tsunade heard Sakura yell once more from where she had thrown her. Next thing Tsunade knew the ground started to brake as if there was an earthquake. "That taijutsu again, is it the only thing she knows?" Tsunade would ask to herself. But it came at her faster then she expected. The ground under her cracked and broke as she was hit by the ground and fell under it as it pilled ontop of her. But then there was an explotion as boulders when flying everywhere as Tsunade burst out from under the rubble. Landing on the ground quite a distance away from Sakura Tsunade would stab both her hands into the ground. With her mighty strength she would pull out a massive boulder from the ground as she threw it full speed towards Sakura's position. Because of the size of the huge piece of ground it would be difficult to evade. But not impossible.
Slug Princess
Slug Princess
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down